Since entering lifestyle, how often do you fight or argue with your spouse now?

I want to know how the psychology of couples work in this relationship dynamic.

Have your fights with your husband or wife gone up or down since cuckolding?

And as a husband, have you ever had these moments where if you felt humiliated or disrespected outside the bedroom, you wanted to end this lifestyle and leave your wife?

Last edited:
We get into it now and again, while we arent cuckold we are more of a lets see who we can party with couple. What goes on with us is the wife has a thing for young males and will from time to time meet up with young guys without telling me. Pisses me off and who knows if she is really safe. It's an ongoing battle

I can honestly say that nothing has changed in our husband-wife relationship. There are clashes. Sometimes rebuking me that my wife became "black" at my instigation, but on the proposal to end this type of life outside of marital sex. She is absolutely against it. Sex of a wife with a black man is a real "emergency tap" for our mental health. When the atmosphere is heavy, fucking a spicy Negro is the best medicine. For white married couples.

Thanks for all the responses, folks. It sure can be a bumpy ride if boundaries are not set.

The only question I have is how do you deal with anger, rage or humiliation when it crosses the boundary.

I was reading one of the post of a wife fucking a guy who was also colleague of the husband. The guy often blackmailed the husband that if he were ever to tell him to stop fucking her then he will tell everyone at their workplace who he was fucking around with.

Man, after reading this I was filled with rage. It was so bad that if this situation ever happened with me then this guy will be in a big fucking trouble. I really can’t tolerate such behaviour nor I can accept this from my wife. Both will be in trouble if they ever tried this on me.

I mean how can cucks deal and accept such things? Do really these things turn people on? I mean what goes in bedroom is one thing and what happens outside is another. If someone random were to slap you on the street, will you fight back or will you find it hot?

Not trying to be judgmental, just want to know if this is just kink or some sign of mental health issue.

I think for most people, the expression of kinky behavior and the concurrent expectation of civility and decency on the part of all involved intertwine on both a subconscious and conscious level. I too would be intolerant of a lack of respect as shown in your example. The only circumstance I can think of in which respectful treatment might be suspended is if the husband is aroused by the experience of emotional anxiety, wherein threats to his livelihood and reputation turn him on. I'd bet it's a very rare occurrence.

And as a husband, have you ever had these moments where if you felt humiliated or disrespected outside the bedroom, you wanted to end this lifestyle and leave your wife?
We still argue and disagree, but now it's mostly about money or in-laws. She loves to spend and I don't much care for her younger brother. He's 23 and a first class pain in the ass!!! But we totally agree in the sex department

Primarily, our disagreements are about her spending habits and her asshole brother, which answers his question. Beyond answering his question, her spending habits and her brother are NOT related.

I thought it was a question about general marital harmony.

We never argue about sex but do about other things. Doesn't necessarily mean we're both completely happy all the time with our sex life and I'm not aware of a correlation between arguments about spending on useless crap we don't need, who hasn't cleaned the sink, tidied the garden, etc. and having good satisfying sex. However, that's not to say there isn't a correlation and I can imagine if one person is getting the hard pounding she needs regularly she may be generally more satisfied, relaxed and there be fewer arguments. On the other hand if the partnership isn't working then I can imagine things could get worse.

Now I'm trying to think about how an argument about sex would actually start. Would it be "So what if I trimmed that hedge too hard, you never pull my cock out and wank me when I mention the neighbour peering through the hole in the fence!"

:eek:
I'll get me coat.

any one who says that they didnt have disagreements in the beginning we had no end of rows mainly about her lack of discretion and some she had i didnt like as years gone by now we rarely argue about anything

My wife and I are not just husband and wife, we are soulmates. The Prime Directive in our hot wife/cuckold husband marriage, which has been in effect since our wedding day, is that neither of us will leave/abandon the other and start living with another person. The humiliation of being a cuckold is tempered by the knowledge that when all other men are finished with fucking her and seeding her, she goes home with ME. Jealousy has never been a concern. We have never had a fight or a loud argument. We have had disagreements. However, in every disagreement, we talk it through and arrive at a position acceptable to both. As another writer stated, we never go to sleep angry; we always kiss before falling asleep. And yes, there have been instances where she or both of us, cannot fall asleep until she has fucked my sissy's pussy with her strap-on life-like dildo.

Attachments

• Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 1.JPG
    Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 1.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 18
  • Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 2.JPG
    Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 2.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 18
Back