Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I think it would be great for a white wife to take me and introduce me to the lifestyle. But this something that has to be kept very discrete and I believe most couples and women who play n this lifestyle keep it very quiet, so how would you know who is out there?

Talk is cheap stop thinking about it and do it With or withour your man But if you want to share thats cool but just do it and let her feel a real BBC working that pussy and he can clean up afterwards

That's one of the reasons I set my own little site up Ann4BBC and why I like posting. I've wanted to encourage other ladies/wives to try new things. Yes try BBC but also try sex toys, larger sex toys, BDSM, dress sexy/naughty etc experiment and take small risks to spice up your sex life.
Life's meant to be fun. X

Anytime babe. I think ever since 'Fifty Shades of Grey' came out, ladies want to try new things and some are more confident about trying than others. Think it's up to all of us to encourage those more timid ones.
Sometimes the quiet ones are the most naughtiest! X

:)

Yes, I think your totally right. Seems like a lot of women are now opening up about their fantasies. She is very shy and timid, but when she get's into it she can get really kinky. Usually takes a few drinks though.

She hasn't even read 50 Shades yet, so that could be a subtle starting point. I can't bring my self to just say to here, I wanna see you with BBC in case it goes down badly. I do know she likes black guys though, and definitely would, if had the chance and wasn't so shy. Suppose it will come in time, I think most women get into this scene when middle aged. Or so it seems. x

Without a doubt, one kinky gf whispering in the ear of any wife can open more doors than anything else
.save weed or alcohol. It's like having a spy in the camp
This is true hun when I start telling a friend about what Ive been doing you can see them getting drawn in asking questions , moving intheir seat as their pussy starts to dampen then they are on their way x

Back