Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I would love to find other white women who share my taste in men. I am always baffled to my core when a friend of mine shows me some really scrawny white guy and tells me they find him attractive!! I know "to each their own," but I completely don't understand it. I really do only have ONE type of man I'm attracted to, and that is tall, muscular, black hunks. That's it. And anything else just doesn't do it for me. If you're a white woman in the NYC area, message me so we can talk! I'm always looking for other girl friends who share my interest!

I would love to find other white women who share my taste in men. I am always baffled to my core when a friend of mine shows me some really scrawny white guy and tells me they find him attractive!! I know "to each their own," but I completely don't understand it. I really do only have ONE type of man I'm attracted to, and that is tall, muscular, black hunks. That's it. And anything else just doesn't do it for me. If you're a white woman in the NYC area, message me so we can talk! I'm always looking for other girl friends who share my interest!

Maybe the scrawny white guy is rich?

Maybe the scrawny white guy is rich?
In many cases I'm sure that's true! I just don't have the stomach for it that other girls do. I WISH I did because believe me when I say I've had AMPLE opportunity to be with many VERY rich white guys, yet when it came to anything sexual with them, I just couldn't do it. Dinners, drinks, etc. I'm fine with. But I have NO desire to see them naked. And while I certainly enjoy dinners, drinks, etc. with black men too, I look at them and IMMEDIATELY think of sex.

Interesting topic.

I don't know if "recruit" is the right term? All of my girlfriends know I date black men. It's not often a subject that stirs questions. Once in a while, one will ask the obvious question and I'm honest about it. I have lots of friends who date any race. I think this may be a geographic diversity. Interracial dating is far from the taboo it used to be.

Interesting topic.

I don't know if "recruit" is the right term? All of my girlfriends know I date black men. It's not often a subject that stirs questions. Once in a while, one will ask the obvious question and I'm honest about it. I have lots of friends who date any race. I think this may be a geographic diversity. Interracial dating is far from the taboo it used to be.
Do you exclusively date black men?

Thank you we have and twice she has held bbc in her hands but never went farther

You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make it *******. Same goes for a white woman to black cock. What's holding her back is maybe how she was brought up? Racist parents? Racist environment maybe? Or notions of trying to stay a "good girl"? Because I know nothing about her, you have to solve that yourself. Good luck.

You can bring a horse to water, but you can't make it *******. Same goes for a white woman to black cock. What's holding her back is maybe how she was brought up? Racist parents? Racist environment maybe? Or notions of trying to stay a "good girl"? Because I know nothing about her, you have to solve that yourself. Good luck.
I would say conservative but not racist she use to teach school and was involved in community alot but like i said she did get awfully close a few times

I would say conservative but not racist she use to teach school and was involved in community alot but like i said she did get awfully close a few times
There was this one guy and
There was this one guy and she loved playing with his big dick and it went on for months but she never let him fuck her

Back