Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
img_9633-jpg.1075408
Beautiful my dear beautiful

My best friend is porta Rican and she refuse to be with black men customers she says black men are too rough with her. I been with men that act the way she says and I been with black men that are totally different. I just say you can't judge anybody til you in bed with him

You say your friend refuses to be with black men "customers" so if you don't mind me asking, what type of business is she in..?

i hate threads likethis.
noone SHOULD do it.... people that ate naturally turned on by it are tue only people...
to say all white people should do this or that is idiotic.
Amen. The idea that it is a duty to "get bred", " humiliate white men" "recruit" etc.. Is crazy. This idea that there is a universal standard on how white people should behave sexually towards black people just dosen't make sense to me.
I had a young girl who worked for me who expressed an interest in meeting a black man. I hooked her up and she had a great time. But I only did because she was interested. Not because I was recruiting.
I've made no secret on this site that I have 0 interest sexually in white men and that I've become quite a slut since I went black. However I don't try to convince anybody to live as I do.
I will admit that there are a few women on this site who I have been tempted to ask if they would consider going both ways as I believe more women would enjoy it than have let on. But I haven't and won't.

not sure abt the breeding part but, women, isn't it about getting your friend to simply try BBC, particularly your married friends?? and in that pursuit, there is no better ally for a hubby with this bend than if his wife's friends are always try6ing to do just that. If my wife had pushier friends in this regard, she would have been a BBC slut by now..and I'm saying that in a GOOD way

I think it kind recruits for itself. We all hear the rumors and the wheels begin turning wondering which are true and which aren't and at a certain point of curiosity we want to know for ourselves.
That is how new members are eased into the group. I will meet with an existing member and her friend. Sometimes the three of us go someplace comfortable sometimes just her friend and me. It's pretty low key initially. If things go smoothly she will gradually be introduced to others

Back