Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
A lot of wives after they get blacked they want their girlfriends to get blacked also and enjoy the pleasure
My wives and girlfriends are all the same on this topic. Sometimes they want all the bbc for themselves and sometimes they want to share the whole experience from dress up time to cum swap kissing. I prefer more pussy at the parties, but on the other hand, nothing makes my girl talk dirtier than when she’s thinking about her going solo for an air tight session.

my exgf recruited my current gf... I can't believe it
Oh my brother, I believe it. My first wife recruited this hot slutty looking girl,from the office to come party with us, and the girl just watched the first time. Two weeks later, due to crazy maneuvering, I took that slut from the office to get blacked, just her, me, and a few bbc. My wife ended up being crazy in the long run….so me and the office slut hooked hp, married, and she’s bbc owned cunt wife that I brag about. BBC IS THE REASON WE GOT MARRIED.

Agreed with the paradox. If you are beta at heart and want to be cuck'd, what more cuck-like thing could you do other than sit your wife down and tell her? The paradox is, only strong guys can do it and pull it off and make it constructive. Weak guys aren't putting their girl's interest first. So, stay unhappy and ignore all the best advice. More pussy for our black friends, as I see it.
I agree with you

"strength of character" is a big deal
I talk to too many beta men that are really "bad guys" underneath it all
They are not just living a lie for themselves, but they are lying to their wives and gfs every single day.
And for some reason - these guys over-rationalize and justify the lying
"oh well, my gf would never understand"
"oh well, my wife doesn't want to cuckold me."

Oh really?? And how do you know Einstein??!!

For the beta men that are reading this - if you have been living a lie for the last 5, 10 or 20 years with your gf or wife - of course she won't cuckold you - she thinks you're a DIFFERENT GUY...why would she cuckold an Alpha??

And that's what you have done - you have made her think you're an ALPHA...
Good job!!!

Hell Yeah Good Job GIF by Max

My wives and girlfriends are all the same on this topic. Sometimes they want all the bbc for themselves and sometimes they want to share the whole experience from dress up time to cum swap kissing. I prefer more pussy at the parties, but on the other hand, nothing makes my girl talk dirtier than when she’s thinking about her going solo for an air tight session.
Sounds like your women and your girls know what they want and that's a good thing

I think you're acting like most beta men would act.

you are putting the responsibility on someone else. I trained a Goddess many years ago, she is now a hotwife and a total boss bitch..She is amazing and men worship the ground she walks on. The one thing she needed to learn is the difference between alpha and beta men.
A beta man is a baby.
A beta man tries to pass of responsibility to a woman
A beta man is a "good guy" who lets life pass him by
A beta man "hopes" for things

An alpha man is a man.
An alpha man takes responsibility
An alpha man should be a "good human" but he has the capacity to be very very bad "naughty"
An alpha man doesn't "hope" he creates

Society is not on women's side. It never has been.
I can't say its because of the patriarchy, because to be honest, I'm not even sure what that means
Its a made up construct to control people.

But women want both beta and alpha males.
A woman needs a protector (beta male) but she also needs a primal lover (alpha male)

There are some extraordinary men that can switch between beta and alpha. But those men are so rare, that yes unicorn is probably the best way to put it. Which is why for centuries women shared Alpha men.

@firedogg81 - you need to find some courage and just talk to your wife about the beta/alpha paradox
And ask her - does she want a primal alpha lover or not - because you sir are NOT IT!!

And if she says NO, I don't care - then you need to tell her.
"Ok, good, because from now on, I'm going to be myself and I'm no longer going to pretend to be something for you anymore."

Trust me - once your wife hears that you have been "playing a role" for her -- she will find an alpha to fuck next week.
Beautiful......

I think you're acting like most beta men would act.

you are putting the responsibility on someone else. I trained a Goddess many years ago, she is now a hotwife and a total boss bitch..She is amazing and men worship the ground she walks on. The one thing she needed to learn is the difference between alpha and beta men.
A beta man is a baby.
A beta man tries to pass of responsibility to a woman
A beta man is a "good guy" who lets life pass him by
A beta man "hopes" for things

An alpha man is a man.
An alpha man takes responsibility
An alpha man should be a "good human" but he has the capacity to be very very bad "naughty"
An alpha man doesn't "hope" he creates

Society is not on women's side. It never has been.
I can't say its because of the patriarchy, because to be honest, I'm not even sure what that means
Its a made up construct to control people.

But women want both beta and alpha males.
A woman needs a protector (beta male) but she also needs a primal lover (alpha male)

There are some extraordinary men that can switch between beta and alpha. But those men are so rare, that yes unicorn is probably the best way to put it. Which is why for centuries women shared Alpha men.

@firedogg81 - you need to find some courage and just talk to your wife about the beta/alpha paradox
And ask her - does she want a primal alpha lover or not - because you sir are NOT IT!!

And if she says NO, I don't care - then you need to tell her.
"Ok, good, because from now on, I'm going to be myself and I'm no longer going to pretend to be something for you anymore."

Trust me - once your wife hears that you have been "playing a role" for her -- she will find an alpha to fuck next week.
Very interesting and thanks for the insight.

If you say so.

I am a good looking guy. Ive been with a lot of women, but many many more women have seen my cock for various reasons (not going to get into details)
But most women say the same thing, "that's a gorgeous cock"
And only women know what that phrase really means.

Biologically we are wired to be attracted to certain things. And women are wired to like seeing specific types of penises.
But when you start talking about breeding and impregnation - most men lose track of reality.

Women want the best genes - and women are not as shallow as men. Trust me, women are shallow also, but just LESS than men are
So when a woman is thinking about having a baby, she definitely wants to have sex with a good looking guy, but she's also looking for the best genes as well.

I have been approached numerous times to breed wives, I am good looking, but I am also highly intelligent. And I dont believe that EQ is a hereditary thing, but EQ does correlate to processing speed in your brain as well as capacity to grow. Ive done a lot of field research on this topic and people with HIGH IQs do not always equate to people with high EQs, in fact, a lot of people with high IQs have no capacity for actual growth as a human being - they are sort of a living and breathing computer.

And who wants to fuck a computer??

So im hoping that you're not using your fantasy brain to discuss impregnation, but your rational brain to understand that your wife wants the best genes - and that includes way more than physical looks. I am not a model by any means. But I am good looking. I am attractive, but women desire me because of everything I encompass. Theres much more to me than my cock, which is why many more women approach me, inquire about me and tell their husbands to contact me.

Hope that makes more sense.
Yes makes a lot of sense

I think the mainstream media is trying to do this now. Almost every commercial, tv show or movie has Black men and white women together, lots with biracial *******.
This presents the age old question: Does the media lead culture change or does the media merely follow what is happening in society ?

Have you helped wives in Connecticut become hotwives that now help bring other women into the lifestyle?
No, I dont know many women from CT at all.
I have helped women in PA, NJ, NY, and MA
But not CT.
The women that traveled to Manhattan from CT were pretty much very rich girls who were so sexually repressed that all they wanted was a sugar daddy without any sex whatsoever. And they also denied their bfs sex as well. I think they got off on the denial. So cuckolding would be out of the question, when your sex drive is so low that having sex a few times a year is all you want.

Back