Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
img_9633-jpg.1075408

Well Janice it appears she has a great mentor. They'll only find out if she wants them to.

That may be true but she's got one sister only one year younger than she is and they are very, very close and she thinks it would be very difficult to keep her in the dark. When she told me that, my thought was to draw her into it also but from what she's told me, they've already talked about black guys before and she has absolutely no interest in dating a black guy.. So if and when it does happen, and I know it's going to happen eventually, it will need to be a very discrete encounter and I have an idea about that. It's just a matter of the right time and the right place...

Btw, and hopefully you don't think I'm crazy for asking, but what is the meaning of your profile photo..?

Very intricate plan Janice. Have to leave room for error and affairs of the heart, but well thought out. More than just a pretty face.... Salute

You are the 1st person to ask me about my photo. Which proves my previous statement. It's the Oracle. A rendering of the Oracle at the Delphic Shrine if I'm not mistaken. Live Greek mythology, among other things. Best of luck to your endeavors. It seems like if this interaction were to meet its zenith, a large fuck fest could take place.

QUOTE="Janice K, post: 1360533, member: 7454"]That may be true but she's got one sister only one year younger than she is and they are very, very close and she thinks it would be very difficult to keep her in the dark. When she told me that, my thought was to draw her into it also but from what she's told me, they've already talked about black guys before and she has absolutely no interest in dating a black guy.. So if and when it does happen, and I know it's going to happen eventually, it will need to be a very discrete encounter and I have an idea about that. It's just a matter of the right time and the right place...

Btw, and hopefully you don't think I'm crazy for asking, but what is the meaning of your profile photo..?[/QUOTE]

I must admit that I adored the irony when, in discussing relationships with black men, she needs to "keep her in the dark"

That may be true but she's got one sister only one year younger than she is and they are very, very close and she thinks it would be very difficult to keep her in the dark. When she told me that, my thought was to draw her into it also but from what she's told me, they've already talked about black guys before and she has absolutely no interest in dating a black guy.. So if and when it does happen, and I know it's going to happen eventually, it will need to be a very discrete encounter and I have an idea about that. It's just a matter of the right time and the right place...

Btw, and hopefully you don't think I'm crazy for asking, but what is the meaning of your profile photo..?

A friend of my wife got my wife interested in cuckolding me interracially. I don't like her friend particularly. But I am eternally grateful.

Cuckolding has enhanced our relationship tremendously. And we have even got a new family member thanks to cuckolding :)

Cuckolding has been a true blessing. My wife and I are much closer and our little biracial ******* is a sun who always shines on us.

tumblr_o5nafqrhxt1v33ajvo1_400.gif

Last edited:
recently my best friend knew about my lifestyle. i told her because she understood something.
after the surprise and questions about hubby and his reactions, she is very curious asking me about bbcs (are really so big? good in bed? etc etc) i told her that she can try my bull or some of his friends, so she can judge by herself. she is worried 4 her hubby, with whom sex relationship is very boring (her words), but he's very jealous. i told her the if she wants can be a secret, and her hubby won't ever know. i'm waiting for an answer.

recently my best friend knew about my lifestyle. i told her because she understood something.
after the surprise and questions about hubby and his reactions, she is very curious asking me about bbcs (are really so big? good in bed? etc etc) i told her that she can try my bull or some of his friends, so she can judge by herself. she is worried 4 her hubby, with whom sex relationship is very boring (her words), but he's very jealous. i told her the if she wants can be a secret, and her hubby won't ever know. i'm waiting for an answer.
It's a pity that her husband is jealous. Their marriage would get much better if he loved her enough to let her have sex with a black man.

tumblr_n6maaoEpvZ1s0i9oio1_500.jpg

Well i think you should try and get your friends into it they will love it both the attention they will get and the pleasure it will bring plus that lovely warm feeling she will get when walking by a BBC knowing that he wants her

That is called sisterhood.. There are many advantages of doing it.. it becomes internal referral based on good experience so it's tried tested and trust worthy.. A big centralised pool of white women can be created so it's win win for everyone
It caters to different taste and preferences to match with bull requirements
Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

Keep us posted Sweetie, your doing her a great favor!

QUOTE="malizia2000, post: 1361359, member: 36941"]recently my best friend knew about my lifestyle. i told her because she understood something.
after the surprise and questions about hubby and his reactions, she is very curious asking me about bbcs (are really so big? good in bed? etc etc) i told her that she can try my bull or some of his friends, so she can judge by herself. she is worried 4 her hubby, with whom sex relationship is very boring (her words), but he's very jealous. i told her the if she wants can be a secret, and her hubby won't ever know. i'm waiting for an answer.[/QUOTE]

Back