Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
My experience is completely the opposite.
When our new neighbor, single mom with a black teenage *******, moved next to us I really thought the odds of my wife trying a bbc improved. I kept pushing my wife to go and help her with the transition in life. She did associated with her and became friends eventually, while I decided to keep keep a friendly distance trying to give that security to my wife.
Well turned out she is a big conservative, church going mom that hates her Black Ex-husband and never spoke with admiration about him. By the way I have met him and he is a very respectable man working for a top government agency. She always dates white men and never ever a black guy. My wife became so annoyed by her marriage story one day she said to me: what the fuck it's wrong with her that keeps talking ******* about her ex like she was ****** to marry him. She wanted him obviously and her pussy was his to own.

....that was a dead end for my hopes

Women should not recruit other women to try black. They should stick with white. Blacks don't fuck better. My wife fucked a black guy last night we invited. I have to say I was disappointed when he started to pass out after cumming only once. I had to finish my wife. She did like licking his cum

re: Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

....IMO, it all depends on whether the other woman married or not. I would never want to be the cause of damaging a marriage, or breaking it up, particularly if it would impact the lives of existing children in their marriage. However, IF a married woman asked a woman, who was involved with black men, about it ... I see no reason why she shouldn't provide a truthful answer. But, to make an arrangement for a married woman to meet other men for sex, opens that person up to a libel lawsuit. I wouldn't do it ... piddling in another person's marriage is a huge no-no.

I told my friend years ago about my love life. First, she was totally shocked. Then they asked repeatedly for details. Last year we were on the D.A.F.. in Heidelberg Germany. There, we met one of my black friends. Surprise surprise, now has she often dates with black men as I... O.K. she is single !

if you have found something exciting and amazing why wouldn't you want to promote it to others?
I think there is no better recommendation than word of mouth, especially if you have a close relationship with your friends. I would even go as far to say maybe the odd hit to male friends should be included if you feel that they could handle the conversation.
I guess if you are comfortable with the lifestyle yourself and you trust your friends can handle it, why not promote how great it is.
I also add that there has been a few occasions where the situation allowed where I have also actively encourage others and promoted the interracial lifestyle.

Last edited:
I belong to a relatively closed group and the only way a woman can get into the group is if she is brought in by one of the women in the group. We all prefer discretion, so typically a woman will be introduced to one of the bulls by a female member. To get the introduction there has to be a consensus among the women. If things go well and she wants to continue she is slowly assimilated into the group. If she can't be discrete she never gets past the one bull that fucked her first. Same basic rules apply for new bulls except they must be approved by the bulls in the group.

The perfect way to recruit.

Back