Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
As much as I'd like to, I can't fuck them all! It would be selfish of me if I didn't share, besides I'm bi so either way I get what I need. :mstickle:
I was about to say yes to this for the very same logic,and 1st the ? Automatically would reveal selfishness in her that would yes anyway, but the bIMG_20190321_123836.jpgIMG_20190321_150720.jpgalls of a womanIMG_20190321_123836.jpgIMG_20190321_150720.jpg to fukm n sucm All herself is self destructive (mayb fun?) but,
Share the gift of sex Willingly

What would you say are the differences between white and black guys? I mean I know some, but still interesting hear original take of girls on this matter

I really think it's up to yourself if you want to do that or not and I don't believe in telling other people what to do when it comes to sex.

That said, I do wish someone with experience would have just told me a little about their own experiences earlier. I would have saved me a lot of bad intercourses. Because in general, there certainly is a difference between black and white guys.

I would never tell anyone else what to do, but I've told my closest friends about some of my experiences in this lifestyle, and at least two of them have become very interested. I think it's a good thing, but I also think they will have to find out what they like by themselves.

What would you say are the differences between white and black guys? I mean I know some, but still interesting hear original take of girls on this matter
It's sooooo many things combined together that creates the end result. Just my personal opinion but what does it for me is some of the following:
  1. The difference in skin contrast. Looks amazing and a real turn on.
  2. The size of their cocks, on average, are A LOT bigger and fatter than white guys. And I assure you it is not a myth. This makes a huge difference, makes you feel so full and sexually satisfied.
  3. The length of time they can keep fucking you for. They just seem to be able to go on and on and on. Their self control is astonishing.
  4. The way they fuck you. They seem to have a natural ability to know when to fuck you rough or steady without actually having to direct them.
  5. The end result. You feel much more satisfied after being thoroughly fucked by a black man. Not like a white guy where you will of had more pleasure sitting on a washing machine.
Obviously there are tons more things to consider. But I think these are the main points from my personal opinion. But it doesn't matter how anyone describes it, a white women needs to find out, and feel the difference for herself. Which I will try my hardest to make happen.

Back