Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I hope they had lez sex too.
Remember to lez every one of them too.
I hope Brazillian women have lesbian sex with the African women as well.
Don't forget to lez other women too as that also is very important as well.

Jeez why are you so obsessed with lesbians?? It's a massive turn off for a women that comes across a guy that's so obsessed with it the way you are ?

Jeez why are you so obsessed with lesbians?? It's a massive turn off for a women that comes across a guy that's so obsessed with it the way you are ?
We are a part of a community where each of us have our own fetishes. I too am equally turned off hearing how women desire to be with multiple Black guys, but I recognize that might be that woman's fetish that does not match my own. From those quotations that you discovered there was a woman that agreed with my fetish by the way. And besides her there are many other women on this site who are in alignment with my way of thinking. So if you do not agree with me feel free to ignore me but thanks for offering your two cents.

P.S. Over time you will see how many people will agree with my post with likes @LauraBlacked. Whether you agree with me or not take care and have a great day.

Last edited:
Th
We are a part of a community where each of us have our own fetishes. I too am equally turned off hearing how women desire to be with multiple Black guys, but I recognize that might be that woman's fetish that does not match my own. From those quotations that you discovered there was a woman that agreed with my fetish by the way. And besides her there are many other women on this site who are in alignment with my way of thinking. So if you do not agree with me feel free to ignore me but thanks for offering your two cents.

This site is centred on interracial relations. Women who talk about being with multiple black men are in the right place, seeing as this site is SPECIALLY designed and catered for people like that. Not lesbianism. Pretty sure if that's what you're into there's plenty more appropriate sites out there for you instead of this one. Having a fetish is one thing, but spamming the same topic with 4 or 5 replies in a row saying pretty much the same thing is totally different....totally ruins the mood of most people reading, rather than replying 5 times in a row saying the same thing in every reply why don't you just reply once?

Th

This site is centred on interracial relations. Women who talk about being with multiple black men are in the right place, seeing as this site is SPECIALLY designed and catered for people like that. Not lesbianism. Pretty sure if that's what you're into there's plenty more appropriate sites out there for you instead of this one. Having a fetish is one thing, but spamming the same topic with 4 or 5 replies in a row saying pretty much the same thing is totally different....totally ruins the mood of most people reading, rather than replying 5 times in a row saying the same thing in every reply why don't you just reply once?
With all due respect, if this site has nothing to do with lesbianism, why does this site have this link on the main page?

Us guys, and some women have these fantasies as well. Again if you desire not to hear my commentary and if you are even more disgusted with the likes that my commentaries will get over time, you are most welcome to put me on ignore @LauraBlacked or anyone else for that matter. Peace.

Last edited:
With all due respect, if this site has nothing to do with lesbianism, why does this site have this link on the main page?
Don't think you read what i wrote at all. Never said this site was nothing to do with lesbianism. I said it wasn't centred on lesbianism. And I suggest you Read the topic name. Interracial lesbians. Huge clue right there. And that's just a sub topic. The whole site is centred on the interracial fetish. And if you really want to get into the nitty gritty stuff you could argue it's mostly focussed on the cuckold fetish and BBC's. The lesbian topic only probably makes up about 5% of the topics on here.

Don't think you read what i wrote at all. Never said this site was nothing to do with lesbianism. I said it wasn't centred on lesbianism. And I suggest you Read the topic name. Interracial lesbians. Huge clue right there. And that's just a sub topic. The whole site is centred on the interracial fetish. And if you really want to get into the nitty gritty stuff you could argue it's mostly focussed on the cuckold fetish and BBC's. The lesbian topic only probably makes up about 5% of the topics on here.
Nothing else to say as do can't or won't see my perspective so have a great day and feel free to ignore me back as well.

I agree 100%. I even thought of disguising myself as a woman to cozy up to a group of white females I saw at a mixed race night club hoping I could play a role in encouraging them to dance with black men. That was more than 20 year s ago at a favorite club of mine called Quincy's at the Adams Mark Hotel In Phila. where I witnessed several white babes with black guys.
You go! Whatever it takes to spread the good word and the IR lifestyle. Especially IR cuckolding.

I can’t speak for everyone but all I can say is that when it’s a girls night or girl time, sex obviously gets brought up. Whenever a girl that is a bbc virgin is part of the group it’s always a topic of “why haven’t you?” And “I have someone I could hook you up with” so it’s kinda a natural recruiting process at the very least - girls just sharing with Other girls what makes them feel good.

So that's why all these curious white girls keep spreading so quickly. *badumtiss*. With all these young white women finding out how incredible sex can be with a skilled black man, I wonder if they'll give it up any time soon. After all, marriage-wise, there aren't enough black men around for all of them. I can see interracial cuckolding going a lot more mainstream in the very near future to solve the number discrepancy if they want to keep an amazing sex-life. Have you ever brought up the phenomenon with them? I'd be willing to bet at least 30% of millennial white boys have it on their kink list by now.

So that's why all these curious white girls keep spreading so quickly. *badumtiss*. With all these young white women finding out how incredible sex can be with a skilled black man, I wonder if they'll give it up any time soon. After all, marriage-wise, there aren't enough black men around for all of them. I can see interracial cuckolding going a lot more mainstream in the very near future to solve the number discrepancy if they want to keep an amazing sex-life. Have you ever brought up the phenomenon with them? I'd be willing to bet at least 30% of millennial white boys have it on their kink list by now.
I will have to disagree with you on one point as there are plenty of Black guys around, just not in our area. Same applies here as there not enough eligible single White women looking. Again they don't appear to live in my vicinity.

I will have to disagree with you on one point as there are plenty of Black guys around, just not in our area. Same applies here as there not enough eligible single White women looking. Again they don't appear to live in my vicinity.
Could be an age and area thing, too. There are definitely not enough brothers around in the Northwest, though younger girls into the "fantasy" of it seem to be more into the thug type, or a closet-nerd black guy that can pull off the act long enough to bag them. Check out colleges in the red states though. Damn. There's some interesting psych/sociology phenomenon going on.

Could be an age and area thing, too. There are definitely not enough brothers around in the Northwest, though younger girls into the "fantasy" of it seem to be more into the thug type, or a closet-nerd black guy that can pull off the act long enough to bag them. Check out colleges in the red states though. Damn. There's some interesting psych/sociology phenomenon going on.
Like what?

But really, how did you all think this poll was going to go on BLACKTOWHITE.NET? lol. That's like asking R Kelly if he wants to be a chaperone.

I am definitely on the nerd Black guy end of the continuum but I am not even in America sadly. And I am not much into fucking a woman one day and forgetting her the next. This site does not openly cater to Black guys seeking single women looking, but some do exist, however with the Internet curse at hand they are generally too far away to physically meet.

Last edited:
Back