Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
My gf Sarah with her friend Megan that recruited her into the world of BBC lovers. Megan didn't like me at all and once she got Sarah fucking bbc she then encouraged her to leave me and after about a year we broke up. I miss her so much but i understand and it's not fair to stop Sarah from experiencing something so much better.

View attachment 2499704
. Unfortunate for you. Lifestyle is not about separating people but exploring the new horizons ( orgasms ) that BBC offers. So many women today never truly explore or realize their sexuality and never truly enjoy orgasmic sex. Some are overwhelmed by the orgasmic sex they experience with BBC. Life should be enjoyed.

True, life should be enjoyed and she was never going to get that amazing orgasmic sex from me, I really wanted her to have that. Would have been great to still be her cuck while she fucked bbc men instead but i'm still glad she gets to fuck a real men now. How can I even compare to a real man?

View attachment 2554404
You can't it obvious your tiny... I mean that's just gross.

OUTSTANDING!!!! THAT IS EXACTLY HOW WOMEN SHOULD RECRUIT EACH OTHER!!!! ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Back