Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I find it easier to get to wait for women’s inquisitive minds to ask me questions
All women will ask unreserved questions in a group and I will answer honestly, it’s the ones that ask me privately are the ones that are easy to lure in.

I agree with you.. I’m not the type that goes out looking for girls to convert, I always wait for them to come to me and by the time they start asking questions, it’s pretty obvious that they are already very interested in wanting to go black.

Never advertise it, but my GF's know im into black and it is part of the conversation for sure.
I was surprised how many of them like to hear the details.
What @jeff & christy illustrated is the best way women should recruit other women. ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Last edited:
Yes my wife do it. When she's out with her friends she is open about what she is. She openly flirts with black guys and introduce her friends too black guys she is picking up.

One of my pals was shocked when he saw my wife with two black guys outside of the men's room. One of them grabbing her big tits while the other one making out with her.

Yes my wife do it. When she's out with her friends she is open about what she is. She openly flirts with black guys and introduce her friends too black guys she is picking up.

One of my pals was shocked when he saw my wife with two black guys outside of the men's room. One of them grabbing her big tits while the other one making out with her.
Very hot.

Your wife sounds like a great whore who knows how to treat black guys. I'm sure it's exciting to watch her, especially since she loves it when they're all over her in public.

Why the Hell would any adult male want to fuck a 16 year old? I suppose if you have a cigarette sized cock or you are inexperienced banging a 16 year old could have an appeal. I think any real man would want to share his bed with a woman that really knows how to fuck. I really like looking at young women but in my bed I'll take a mature woman any day.

No effing doubt

Back