Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
I really think it's up to yourself if you want to do that or not and I don't believe in telling other people what to do when it comes to sex.

That said, I do wish someone with experience would have just told me a little about their own experiences earlier. I would have saved me a lot of bad intercourses. Because in general, there certainly is a difference between black and white guys.

I would never tell anyone else what to do, but I've told my closest friends about some of my experiences in this lifestyle, and at least two of them have become very interested. I think it's a good thing, but I also think they will have to find out what they like by themselves.

This is basically how it all goes down in college these days. One girl in a group gets a black boyfriend or fwb and then another is curious and peppers her with questions about their experiences. The curious friend gets introduced to a buddy of the black boyfriend and gets her own personal introduction to interracial sex. Then the process repeats itself, one after another a white girl helps another one explore outside her comfort zone and experience a black lover for the first time.

I can’t speak for everyone but all I can say is that when it’s a girls night or girl time, sex obviously gets brought up. Whenever a girl that is a bbc virgin is part of the group it’s always a topic of “why haven’t you?” And “I have someone I could hook you up with” so it’s kinda a natural recruiting process at the very least - girls just sharing with Other girls what makes them feel good.
How do you feel about converting white men into cuckolds? I see you have a cuckold boyfriend already -- would you be willing to refer a friend of yours to a cuckold if you knew him to be a good candidate?

Most of my girlfriends have not been with Black men, and only one knows i play outside my marriage. Last night I casually mentioned a black lover to her. She was surprised. And I think curious, and now wants to explore.

She’s a gorgeous red head. You’re welcome!:mstickle:

Red heads are a lot of black guys fantasy. Better yet a lot of guys in general. Idk why that is. Anyway thanks for leading her to the dark side.

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?
My wifes hairdresser in San Diego would always tell my wife that black guys are the hottest, and she should try one. I don't know if she was trying to recruit my wife, or just excited about her lifestyle and just wanted to tell my wife, but it worked. My wife was always on the fence, thinking it might not be good for us if she started fucking black guys, but having another hot white girl tell her how amazing it was to have a black lover got my wife fucking BBC. So yes I think it's cool thet other white woman recruit other white woman into the BBC lifestyle, as long as the other white girl is ready for it, and can handle the sex addiction that only BBC’s can bring.

Last edited:
This is basically how it all goes down in college these days. One girl in a group gets a black boyfriend or fwb and then another is curious and peppers her with questions about their experiences. The curious friend gets introduced to a buddy of the black boyfriend and gets her own personal introduction to interracial sex. Then the process repeats itself, one after another a white girl helps another one explore outside her comfort zone and experience a black lover for the first time.
i wish i went to college.

That backfired on me. My best friend and bisexual lover of 8 years husband forbade her from seeing me again after my first black man. I sent her an email with the details of the most incredible sex of my life along with the photos. Unfortunately she showed him and he got pissed. She wants it so badly now. She regrets telling him.
Hopefully in time she will convince him

Back