Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
That is so true. My wife was hooked the first night she had BBC.
Well once you have a BBC as a MWF you realize, and feel the freedom that you can really do this and not just think about it, it frees you and it becomes really hard to want sex with your white husband. I kept it up for a bit, but now as he has said here, he is very happy with only cumming when I jerk him off. Me I'm fucking happy to be a slut to a BBC, and if some here don't like that I'm a slut for my Black Bull then you never had a very good or steady Black Bull.

Spreading the word about this sexually masterful BBC is doing good for white women and cuckold hubbies everywhere. This man fucks you correctly and hard!
View attachment 2460811
The knight and his lance are guaranteed to satisfy any white women. He fucks you like you are a double chocolate French cake. Taking his time and working hard for your pleasure.

I can’t speak for everyone but all I can say is that when it’s a girls night or girl time, sex obviously gets brought up. Whenever a girl that is a bbc virgin is part of the group it’s always a topic of “why haven’t you?” And “I have someone I could hook you up with” so it’s kinda a natural recruiting process at the very least - girls just sharing with Other girls what makes them feel good.
W-O-W

Back