Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
You gotta love it when women get competitive sexually.
Nah it was more communal, honestly.
And more discreet. The only time it would be out in the open is when they were *******.

If they weren't then they would stick to staring. Or asking their friends to tell me dumb stuff (this is one of the reasons why I only date older women. They don't play these little dumb games).

My wife's cousin is a recruiter. Her husband is a well-to-do guy, allowing his wife to do as she pleases. And she discovered Cuba and some nice friendly men there. So, she started offering my wife and some other mutual friends to accompany her there and share in her guilty pleasures. It's quite tempting, as my wife says.

Ms. Jank doesn't recruit, per se, but she has let a few of her friends in on our secret - mainly when they're going through issues with sex. According to her, all but one reacted with interest and had a ton of questions. We've no idea if any will act on it, or if any of their hubbies are open to it, but we have our fingers crossed. We'd love to do some interracial swinging with friends someday.

That’s true, and I think even more in countries with a strong maschilist imprinting like my one
I think that the social stigma is easing.. but n the meantime white girls should be bold and literally brag about how big their latest black boyfriend's cock is compared to her her hubby's tiny white man-clit and how he gets just as turned as you do watching them fuck you

re: Should white women recruit other white women?

Absolutely, women deserve good sex as much as guys. If getting it from black guys is what they find best for them, its not wrong to tell their girlfriends about black men and good sex. Its no different than guys sharing information as to WHO is 'putting out' these days ... once we find out Mary is easy to fuck on the first date, lots of us guys will be giving Mary a call for sure. ;)

Back