Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
Omg this weekend was amazing. Well youll know from my post I'm allowed to black with black cock. Well my girls want to go see post Malone in South Padre this weekend for spring break. Well something came up and they decided to so something else. At first thank God. Didnt feel like going and hubby couldn't go due to work. So Friday hubby was in shower and I was just about to join him when my besty called. She told me she had extra ticket to concert and let go. I originally told her no and continued to jump in shower (Yup phone water proof) so while on phone hubby getting hard. He grabbed phone and said pick her up ahe going and hung up. So next day came hubby went to work girls went to friends and I started to get ready. When hubby got home he saw what I packed and I pulled from under the mattress my extra large condoms. I looked at him gave him a kiss and said I might need these. Omg. Hubby fucked the hell out of me till my girlfriends came to pick me up. Since its allowe to fuck a black cock. Well we get thier smoke a j , few drinks and had fun. Well later that night we hit a couple of bars and omg met 4 black gods. My bestys had never been with black men. So we hit it off and then one of my gf.said what about hubby. I leaned over and said im allowed. So we all hung out and the girls were getting a bit turned on so i tild them all about it and they freaked cuz they all married as well and thier and thier hubbys would never allow. We all fucked in same room. My first orgy and thier first black cock. They k we hubby knew and promised he would never say anything. They loved being dirty naughty and slutty. We plan on having s little party and I going to set them up with a couple of black cocks I'm fucking. Hubby was turned on. My *******'s were pissed they didn't go and my pussy, add, and mouth sore. I recruited and lol it was a blast.

it prevents frustration, anxiety, and provides excitement and reward
So true. It is amazing how many sexually frustrated wives there are and their hubby has no clue. Years ago we were in a ballroom dance club of 8 couples. My wife was the only one who loved sex. When she talked with the other wives, they found sex boring and that it left them frustrated. Typically they masturbated when hubby was not around. The common thread was they married the only man they had sex with.

...especially AFTER she masters lez sex so she can amaze a Black guy with a fmf 3sum with a girlfriend.
The sad part for my wife is that before going black, she had been seeing a bisexual married woman in another state. They only say each other 3-4 times a year but their lesbian sex was incredible; this other female was younger and very submissive to my wife. After my wife went black her girlfriend mistakenly told her husband and showed him the photos of Beth in ******* with BBC. He immediately put an end to them seeing each other. She told Beth that her fantasy was for Beth to present her blindfolded and naked to Beth's black boyfriend and for him and Beth to use her as a sex slave.

The sad part for my wife is that before going black, she had been seeing a bisexual married woman in another state. They only say each other 3-4 times a year but their lesbian sex was incredible; this other female was younger and very submissive to my wife. After my wife went black her girlfriend mistakenly told her husband and showed him the photos of Beth in ******* with BBC. He immediately put an end to them seeing each other. She told Beth that her fantasy was for Beth to present her blindfolded and naked to Beth's black boyfriend and for him and Beth to use her as a sex slave.
Nice she loves lez sex! Too bad ALL women don't have that kind of hunger. Then it'd could be 2 or 3 of those women for every Black guy. :rolleyes:

Omg yes!!!!!!! Omg fuck yes!!!!! Read out story then y know. Anyway hubby had several fetish. One was wanted to catch me or walk in on me. Haven't done that yet. But other was get other friends and wow. Hubbys 35 bday. We had alot of friends over no one knew. What we do. So 3 of my bbc lovers show up mingle and hacer good time party died down my 3 good friends stayed as well as lovers and I got all of them laid. They never been with black cock and thier hubbys would never approve. We had small little orgy both my friends and I fucked all 3. Naughty night. So yes
Ohh.

If the risk of being discovered and judged by friends and family were removed. I think most women would be all over BBC.
If the risk of being discovered and judged by friends and family were removed. I think most women would be all over BBC.
That’s true, and I think even more in countries with a strong maschilist imprinting like my one

Back