Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
A common view for women who have not enjoyed BBC. Easy to say no when you don't know how good it is to have sex with BBC. How women change after the first BBC. So easy to want more. So many women with unsatisfying sex lives.
thats part of why i told her, i know she is leading a very unsatisfied life, sexually, but at the moment she wont even speak to me lol, so cant help her

thats part of why i told her, i know she is leading a very unsatisfied life, sexually, but at the moment she wont even speak to me lol, so cant help her
Susan careful who she talks too but gets many responses that show lots of women enjoying sex with black men now. Most husbands know and approve but some are cheating on husbands. A small number not doing it.

Susan careful who she talks too but gets many responses that show lots of women enjoying sex with black men now. Most husbands know and approve but some are cheating on husbands. A small number not doing it.

Woman have very unique boundaries. I have over heard co workers talking about BBC in the lounge at work and said nothing, because of the casual nature of work relationships. But close girl friends and family members are completely different. Especially when you have been intimate with them before.

No doubt. My wife mentioned after all this other stuff came up. I just wonder if it plants a seed where some white women get very interested in black men when they hear unsolicited testimonials by other women they know start speaking about their sexual experiences with black men. I could see several categories of women that could, dissatisfied wife, those that feel like they are missing out, those that want to join the club, those who have always been attracted to black men never indulged because they feared being shunned by their family and friends.

No doubt. My wife mentioned after all this other stuff came up. I just wonder if it plants a seed where some white women get very interested in black men when they hear unsolicited testimonials by other women they know start speaking about their sexual experiences with black men. I could see several categories of women that could, dissatisfied wife, those that feel like they are missing out, those that want to join the club, those who have always been attracted to black men never indulged because they feared being shunned by their family and friends.
If the risk of being discovered and judged by friends and family were removed. I think most women would be all over BBC.

My close friends who know me have asked. Those who have expressed more than a curiosity have taken the plunge so to speak
The ever expanding circe of converts. No longer just a fantasy for many women. Couples too enjoying this "social" activity today.

Omg yes!!!!!!! Omg fuck yes!!!!! Read out story then y know. Anyway hubby had several fetish. One was wanted to catch me or walk in on me. Haven't done that yet. But other was get other friends and wow. Hubbys 35 bday. We had alot of friends over no one knew. What we do. So 3 of my bbc lovers show up mingle and hacer good time party died down my 3 good friends stayed as well as lovers and I got all of them laid. They never been with black cock and thier hubbys would never approve. We had small little orgy both my friends and I fucked all 3. Naughty night. So yes

If the risk of being discovered and judged by friends and family were removed. I think most women would be all over BBC.

I agree. As promiscuous as my wife was prior to meeting me on the USAF base I was stationed at in 83 I firmly believe she would have been with a black guy had it not been for these issues. She was 23 when we met and prior to me getting stationed there she hung out at the NCO club and the softball fields to watch the games but she was actually watching the guys, that is how we met. There were a ton of black guys out there who had to have fawned over her so I know she rejected more than a few invitations to go back to the barracks with them out of fear of being outed to her friends.

Back