Should white women recruit other white women?

Should white women recruit other white women and let them also experince the magic?

• Total voters
i guess the bottom line is im just too much of a chicken to try this on my own.

Your post is worth a bunch of likes because you're such a prime candidate for interracial sex. Shy, quiet, but so interested, so turned on by the thought.

Would love to be watching you when you kiss that first black guy, when he puts his arms around you, when your clothes and his clothes drop
to the floor, and all that's left is a naked white woman with a naked black man

Your post is worth a bunch of likes because you're such a prime candidate for interracial sex. Shy, quiet, but so interested, so turned on by the thought.

Would love to be watching you when you kiss that first black guy, when he puts his arms around you, when your clothes and his clothes drop
to the floor, and all that's left is a naked white woman with a naked black man
the thought is DEFINITELY a turn on !

"Recruiting" is too strong a word. There are WAY too many "wannabes" on this site. You shouldn't have to be "talked into" being with black men. You're attracted to what you're attracted to. However, I don't think there is harm in telling another white woman you're friends with WHY you're into black men. I just had a girl I'm friends with ask the other day and I told her why.

"Recruiting" is too strong a word. There are WAY too many "wannabes" on this site. You shouldn't have to be "talked into" being with black men. You're attracted to what you're attracted to. However, I don't think there is harm in telling another white woman you're friends with WHY you're into black men. I just had a girl I'm friends with ask the other day and I told her why.
Perfectly said

I think white women should talk about their experiences with other white women and try to inform those who have not gone black that they should. There a lot of white women who have never had the chance and secretly desire too. There are some who would love too but do not know it yet. No matter the age, white women should have no problem talking about their love for BBC.

exactly this... everyone has their own needs, kinks, and preferences... what works for my vanilla friends doesn't work for me so why would I assume what works for me would be right for them?

it's not like i'm an evangelist about it. i figure if a white girl feels it, she will eventually find her way there, (i did!)

i'm pretty open about being with black guys. lots of women are curious about it and ask me about it. is it different? (yes!) how does it feel? (thrills the hell out of me!) how do the guys treat me? (kinda depends on what we want) what does my family think? (they hate it!) do i ever regret it? (NO!) will i ever stop and go back with a white guy? (no) and i'm pretty open and candid in describing the life and why i love it. with me, honest questions get honest answers.

I feel comfortable discussing my lifestyle with exactly one friend. She was horrified at first, but seems intrigued now. I think she'd do it (probably only with me) Does that count as "recruiting"? I would never share these details with other friends....Not a racial thing, more of an adultery thing.

So, no, I don't "recruit". Whatever floats your boat is up to the individual.

Back