Should this be illegal?

A better question might be, should it be illegal for a little dick white guy to pay to watch a hot snow bunny getting dicked down from her BBC lover? Or to be her cuckold? Just asking for a friend 😂

A better question might be, should it be illegal for a little dick white guy to pay to watch a hot snow bunny getting dicked down from her BBC lover? Or to be her cuckold? Just asking for a friend 😂
No it's for me🤑🤑🤣. I live in Burlington NC. But I will be in Chattanooga TN for a couple weeks March and April.

In this case I agree they are both over 21 so absolutely not. The legal age of consent here in California is 18 so if he was 18 then I would still say no it shouldn't be illegal because the law says that this young man can give consent and he knows what he is doing.

There is a viral case out Colorado where a 31 year old got pregnant by a 13 year old boy and didn't do any jail time. That tell me that the law in Colorado doesn't see women as predators because they don't have a phallic and cannot penetrate someone. It tells the boy he cannot be a victim unless his abuser is a man. We all know if the situation was reversed and a 31 year old man got a 13 year old pregnant he would be in prison.

So here's the question is a woman a predator who sleeps with ******* boys or should society just leave it alone because those boys are just getting some grown kitty? 🤔

In this case I agree they are both over 21 so absolutely not. The legal age of consent here in California is 18 so if he was 18 then I would still say no it shouldn't be illegal because the law says that this young man can give consent and he knows what he is doing.

There is a viral case out Colorado where a 31 year old got pregnant by a 13 year old boy and didn't do any jail time. That tell me that the law in Colorado doesn't see women as predators because they don't have a phallic and cannot penetrate someone. It tells the boy he cannot be a victim unless his abuser is a man. We all know if the situation was reversed and a 31 year old man got a 13 year old pregnant he would be in prison.

So here's the question is a woman a predator who sleeps with ******* boys or should society just leave it alone because those boys are just getting some grown kitty? 🤔
Law should be applied evenly without consideration of gender... That being said there's a difference in my mind between a adult man using his dick to penetrate a minor. And a minor male using his dick to penetrate an adult. I think each case should be weighed on its own specifics. With the best interest of the "minor victim" being the most significant consideration. Whatever the facts support that should be the judgment. However, punishment for the "offender" would be contingent upon the physical, psychological, and emotional impact on the underaged. Sanctions should run the gamut. From no punishment at all. To the full extent of the law... Sounds good on paper but I know it would be a mess. Too much room for prejudice and bias. Just like everything else I guess.

Again the hypocrisy and the double standard is abominable and is going to open the flood gates of perversion that is coming and when it comes and people are disgusted and outraged America will deserve it!

Again the hypocrisy and the double standard is abominable and is going to open the flood gates of perversion that is coming and when it comes and people are disgusted and outraged America will deserve it!

Would be really interested in what a truly unbiased psychological report on the "victim" shows . Would like to hear from him in his own words as well... The age of consent is so arbitrary throughout the world. It also has certainly changed with time. I've never felt "abused" while penetrating a woman orally, vaginally, or anally. However I'm certainly not a minor. I don't know what those two individuals were doing. Like her...GOD forbid pegging him. I'm going to assume it was just straight up fucking, sucking, eating, licking, etc. I would also be interested in hearing the reasoning behind the judges decision. I think his ruling of 60 days may have something to do with actual "harm" to the "victim" or lack thereof.

Law should be applied evenly without consideration of gender... That being said there's a difference in my mind between a adult man using his dick to penetrate a minor. And a minor male using his dick to penetrate an adult. I think each case should be weighed on its own specifics. With the best interest of the "minor victim" being the most significant consideration. Whatever the facts support that should be the judgment. However, punishment for the "offender" would be contingent upon the physical, psychological, and emotional impact on the underaged. Sanctions should run the gamut. From no punishment at all. To the full extent of the law... Sounds good on paper but I know it would be a mess. Too much room for prejudice and bias. Just like everything else I guess.
Looks like this judge did exactly what I was talking about...

Like I was saying bro this tells society that boys cannot be victims no matter how old they are and that women cannot be predators!
The punishment certainly isn't in line what a man would get. I think I've spoken to that. She was convicted so there is that...
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Back