Should the husband be present or not present for the first time?

Should the husband be present for the first time?

• Total voters
My husband had tried for many years to get me to experience black cock , when it eventually happened it was totally unplanned, but it was an amazing experience with the black guy’s penis being almost twice the size of my husbands white penis .
As it was my husbands desire to watch as I was taking a much bigger black penis than my husbands white penis.
Not only was it an amazing situation but having my husbands presence watching and encouraging me was as big a turn on as taking my first black cock of which I am now addicted to. I regret all the years I wasted by refusing to entertain the idea of having sex with a black guy who’s penis is much bigger than my husbands and. Gives me so much more sexual satisfaction than my husbands much smaller white cock

Last edited:
That should 100% percent depend on the couple and their fantasy!

As a Bull my job is to help THEM fulfill their fantasies by fucking good and getting her addicted to BBC. So a good quality Bull who is well experienced in the lifestyle shouldn't mind either way because he knows it's not about him!

The Bull that doesn't want hubby around is not a Bull but a bullshitter and an imposter using the lifestyle just to get laid and gratify himself.

FyI of course a man is always going to do his best work in total privacy I don't care how good he is!

Last edited:
Sometimes we (the husband) can't be there. My wife's first time occured when she was traveling for work. She was in a hotel, after a company function. She knew I wanted it, and she wanted it, so she used our agreed upon code when she called me: "Honey, we have a dinner meeting tonight, I'll call you in the morning to check in." Instead, she called me while he was in the bathroom and told me "I have to hang up quick, but my panties are already off. Your fantasy is about to come true." Click. And it did.

The first issue is one of safety. Ideally the couple should meet prior to any actual encounter. Once that safety is established the decision regarding sex should be between the woman and the black man. They decide how, when, where, and how often. The white boy's desires are irrelevant once the safety issue is established. Anyway that is how I see it.

Back