Should the husband be present or not present for the first time?

Should the husband be present for the first time?

• Total voters
The first issue is one of safety. Ideally the couple should meet prior to any actual encounter. Once that safety is established the decision regarding sex should be between the woman and the black man. They decide how, when, where, and how often. The white boy's desires are irrelevant once the safety issue is established. Anyway that is how I see it.
I take it you have never been married.

For me it is a big big big yes! Beeing there with your wife first time beeing blacked byna huge bbc it is soo fantastic I think. I think can be very hot helping her, encouraging her to take that bbc all, kissing her on lips, tits, belly...

I think can be a very hookup for us seeing that bbc entering in our vice pussy make the crack more open and streching her to the limit.
I only see my wife taking a bbc dildo and I was hooked. I loved a lot the fellings and when she was horny all her fear and emotion of what I will say was gone. So I think it will be the same with a real one.

Should the husband be present or not present for the first time. From your experience which is better? Needs views of wives, bulls and husbands
My wife did not give me the opportunity, she cheated with a Black Bull and says now it was best because there was no emotions involved about me being there and holding back worried what I would think.

Our case was somewhat exceptional inasmuch as my wife's lover was my 19-year-old black boyfriend who had been my lover-in-secret since he was 17.

As related in many of my posts here, I had invited to our home to introduce him to my wife with the main aim of having him make love to her with me beside them on our marital bed, which came to pass spectacularly beautifully that very evening.

My wife loved that I hand-guided his huge penis into her when he penetrated her for the first time and lost his woman-virginity.

Here's an expiatory erotic poem I wrote two weeks after our fateful first threesome

(...)
Post it in the forums and link to the post. No need to lure folks away from here. ;(

Also guys watch out which links you follow, and make sure you are always logged out any (other) social network (such as google, facebook, vkontakte, tiktok, etc.) account while visiting any forum site you wish to stay "anonymous" on (as much as is possible)! ;)

He wasn't there for the first guy I had sex with, but was there there for the next few guys, all of whom were unaware of his presence. I ended up in a semi-serious relationship with my first black man that lasted nearly a year and my husband didn't get to watch in person for months after it started, other than videos made for him. This was a serious issue for us to deal with, as we had always agreed he would get to watch or it would not happen. Things worked out for everyone, thankfully.

Really depends on the dynamic of what you all are seeking. Definitely all should be involved the first meeting or date. Some situations though a bull alone can help calm a woman’s worry better than her husband. Plus if you’re seeking a possible fulltime live in bull, you need to give them the bonding time as your slowly worked into the mix.

Back