Should the husband be present or not present for the first time?

Should the husband be present for the first time?

• Total voters
You can’t make a first impression on the second time so the very first time has to be as close to perfect as I can be.

My opinion and I truly believe the first time a married wife will be in bed with a new lover after years with the same man she should be with him alone.

The most exciting sex a married wife will ever experience is feeling someone brand new in a bed all alone while her husband is at work and has know idea… these are just plane truths.

So that first time is important to have her feel that excitement…even if your in the other room just listening make sure the door is closed and they have their privacy together…. It’s just to much pressure with the room full … she may even have a hard time enjoying it.

Your wife will be much more relaxed happy and very excited when that door closes and you’re waiting in the living room for them to come out … even better go for a drive and return hours later.

I guarantee if you ask her when he leaves “ do you want to see him again?” Her answer will be “ yes “

We tried the "her alone" thing once , neither of us liked it at all. Of course she enjoyed herself but it just wasn't the same. That's not to say she doesn't gets some alone time with the stud, especially on the first meeting...but I'm always close at-handMVC-008F.JPG and will eventually enter the room to watch & join in!

We tried the "her alone" thing once , neither of us liked it at all. Of course she enjoyed herself but it just wasn't the same. That's not to say she doesn't gets some alone time with the stud, especially on the first meeting...but I'm always close at-handView attachment 6908535 and will eventually enter the room to watch & join in!
This is something we do together. I would not be cool with her seeing a guy without me.
It's probably true she could let go and enjoy it more without fear of me seeing something she dosent want me to see.
Our routine kinda changes. After we get done it's awkward for me, he gets dressed, she walks him to the door for a goodnight kiss. That has changed to them going one more round in the livingroom without me. One night I looked in on them, he was literally pounding her butt hole. She has had anal from him and me but always asks that it's slow. So I'm not there and she's taking it hard in the butt no problem. I often wonder how different she might be without me watching.

I was present the first time, but not in the room. They were in the bedroom while I waited on the couch, but I could hear everything including her telling him to cum in her, something I was never allowed to do.

Back