Should the husband be present or not present for the first time?

Should the husband be present for the first time?

• Total voters
My first time with a black man I was alone at home with him. I was much more comfortable being alone and no hubby there pressuring me to do anything. He didnt even know I had fucked a black man til after he was a daily visitor

From Christine -
Definitely YES and NO!
By that I mean, I certainly wanted Ray there as we started.
He is very good with his tongue and is an excellent fluffer.
But once he "ushered" (lubed & guided) the older Bull's dickhead
into my pussy, I was so relieved when "Alex" told hubby to leave the room.

Seriously, does any wife really want her cuck breathing down her
back when she's finally going to be deflowered by a real cock?

Afterwards, Alex went looking for Ray and told him he left a
"present for him". It's really best for a cuck to only re-enter
the room after the "damage has been done".

That way there's really nothing he can do about it, if he gets
"cold feet" or remorse.

Any man worth a fuck and you want a second time, he should be there most times in the beginning. A weak man not there the first time or being cheated on, for me, is going to result in a single woman doing her own thing. Don't slap me in the face and then invite me in to get fucked... why bother being married when you don't respect your partner.

My wife was first fucked as a white wife on our honeymoon. Since we both love to break taboos, having me present maximized not only her pleasure and my mine, but that of her Black lovers. For the rest of our marriage, I was present whenever possible. However, when I could not be present, she had total discretion to do it without me watching. Most of the times when I could not be present, my wife entertained her Black lover in our martial bed.

Should the husband be present or not present for the first time. From your experience which is better? Needs views of wives, bulls and husbands
It depends on the type of relationship has established in advance and over time....the couple I party with the hubby is out of town a lot for work and feels safer knowing his Mrs is not home alone. The wife and I have even gone on vacation together with out hubby.

Back