Should the husband be present or not present for the first time?

Should the husband be present for the first time?

• Total voters
My husband had tried for many years to get me to experience black cock , when it eventually happened it was totally unplanned, but it was an amazing experience with the black guy’s penis being almost twice the size of my husbands white penis .
As it was my husbands desire to watch as I was taking a much bigger black penis than my husbands white penis.
Not only was it an amazing situation but having my husbands presence watching and encouraging me was as big a turn on as taking my first black cock of which I am now addicted to. I regret all the years I wasted by refusing to entertain the idea of having sex with a black guy who’s penis is much bigger than my husbands and. Gives me so much more sexual satisfaction than my husbands much smaller white cock
Hey 👋🏿 uk based here , I have met many cpls who say they wish they took black earlier in their life! I particularly like the hubbz to hold wifeys hand and on my first deep thrust I make him say he loves her even more🤜🏿

That should 100% percent depend on the couple and their fantasy!

As a Bull my job is to help THEM fulfill their fantasies by fucking good and getting her addicted to BBC. So a good quality Bull who is well experienced in the lifestyle shouldn't mind either way because he knows it's not about him!

The Bull that doesn't want hubby around is not a Bull but a bullshitter and an imposter using the lifestyle just to get laid and gratify himself.

FyI of course a man is always going to do his best work in total privacy I don't care how good he is!
Bravo! Totally agree with your approach.

Should the husband be present or not present for the first time. From your experience which is better? Needs views of wives, bulls and husbands
I am the married white cuckold of my loving white slut wife. We have enjoyed our happy loving cuckold lifestyle for over 20 years. I believe that the husband should be present the first and all times his wife is being fucked by another man. The cuckold's wife being fucked by another man is for both the slut wife and the cuckold husband to enjoy and have pleasure from.

My husband had tried for many years to get me to experience black cock , when it eventually happened it was totally unplanned, but it was an amazing experience with the black guy’s penis being almost twice the size of my husbands white penis .
As it was my husbands desire to watch as I was taking a much bigger black penis than my husbands white penis.
Not only was it an amazing situation but having my husbands presence watching and encouraging me was as big a turn on as taking my first black cock of which I am now addicted to. I regret all the years I wasted by refusing to entertain the idea of having sex with a black guy who’s penis is much bigger than my husbands and. Gives me so much more sexual satisfaction than my husbands much smaller white cock
I have heard many white wives tell me and my wife that their only regret was waiting too long to enjoy being fucked by black men, wasting many good of enjoying hard black cocks.
My wife feels the same way and I also regret that my waited too long to start enjoying being fucked by hard black cocks.
My wife also regrets waiting too long to enjoy having a black man's baby fucked into her and she is now very sad that she is now too old to have a black man's baby. I am also sad for my wife.

This is my first hotwife BBC encounter.
I was super nervous, both as to whether I would like it, and whether my husband would actually be okay with it. He had wanted it to happen, telling me how hot it would be. I was nonetheless concerned that reality might be overwhelming and, despite his long-time fantasy, he would freak out when it was actually about to happen.

Plus I was going to meet a stranger. I needed him there to feel safe. I needed him there to bolster my confidence that I was sexy enough. (my damn belly, my most disliked part of me, the part I obsessed over that kept me from feeling sexy for years, decades actually). I needed him there so that I knew whether to call it off or end it early. If I went alone and found he wasn't as okay with it as he had said he would be, it would be too late. With him there, I could sense his comfort, his excitement, or his reluctance.

By holding his hand, he reassured me. I could feel his enthusiasm and approval through the way he held me, his grip. I knew I could relax and try to enjoy it, maybe even orgasm (challenging for me).

hallpasszone-choked-to-climax-001.jpg
hallpasszone-choked-to-climax-003.jpg
hallpasszone-choked-to-climax-009.jpg
hallpasszone-choked-to-climax-008.jpg

Wonderful to see the loving white cuckold couple together, holding hands as the lucky white husband comforts and encourages his loving white slut wife to be the Best married white fuck toy and cum dumpster for the black man to enjoy fucking and how proud he is of seeing his wife doing anything to make the black man happy.

I was there and every erotic beautiful second of the encounter is etched onto my brain. I have never been more proud to be married to her nor happier for her and for that man. I knew our lives were changed and we are closer than ever.

Should the husband be present or not present for the first time. From your experience which is better? Needs views of wives, bulls and husbands
I voted yes but depends on the couple and what they want. But if it is someone they haven't gotten to know he should be there even if not in the same room...safety first

It is for the couple to decide. Otherwise if the wife goes off alone, without the husband's approval, it's just cheating. Plain and simple

My first date with a perspective partner always includes husband. However, there is usually no sex, just a time to get to know each other and see if there is a mutual attraction. This may include second date, but when we are all comfortable with the situation I prefer to meet men alone.
Like the naughty feeling of meeting in a dark bar for conversation, flirting and a little petting, before taking it to a more private location.
Husband has been present when there have been sexual encounters but I feel inhibited and he starts to feel like a third wheel.

Back