Just read this fascinating thread. I do hope he it has gone well for this lovely wife! As several have said it can indicate a number of different things going on. One possibility that struck me, maybe an unlikely one , is that the parents are aware of the relationship and approve - maybe have been players themselves- and are curious to meet their s onā€˜s white slut. Lots of us chat about how the bnwo or whatever we call it can be encouraged and promoted. Most ideas include ways of normalising the notion of cuckold white marriages - maybe this is an example of how that might be achieved?

Hi everybody ā€¦ sorry for the late post ā€¦ a lot of people wanted to know how it went the lunch today .. it went better than expected ā€¦ we all have a great time .. the mom was really sweet and the dad really respectful .. but what I think made everything a bit relax is that my bull also brought another friend (not black) so kinda this took a bit of the pressure of only me with the parents .. he didnā€™t told me he was going to bring a friend but after the lunch he explained it to me that he was also nervous of just me and his parentsā€¦ there was never any awkward moment and he introduce me as a friend .. one thing I can say is that his friend definitely knew who I was because he couldnā€™t stop staring at me ā€¦ the dad sometimes drop phrases like ā€œoh she is prettyā€ and things like that but nothing out of normal .. it actually went better than I expected ..

Hi everybody ā€¦ sorry for the late post ā€¦ a lot of people wanted to know how it went the lunch today .. it went better than expected ā€¦ we all have a great time .. the mom was really sweet and the dad really respectful .. but what I think made everything a bit relax is that my bull also brought another friend (not black) so kinda this took a bit of the pressure of only me with the parents .. he didnā€™t told me he was going to bring a friend but after the lunch he explained it to me that he was also nervous of just me and his parentsā€¦ there was never any awkward moment and he introduce me as a friend .. one thing I can say is that his friend definitely knew who I was because he couldnā€™t stop staring at me ā€¦ the dad sometimes drop phrases like ā€œoh she is prettyā€ and things like that but nothing out of normal .. it actually went better than I expected ..
Very nice. So it seems like he was playing it as you were just another one of his close friends. Did you know who the other friend that he invited?

Last edited:
I think one thing we can be sure of- the Mum will have benefitted as Dad will have been very horny after that! They will be proud that their s on has such a beautiful white g/f. Did you two get a chance to fuck later?

Back