If those are the title he wants, I have no problem .. I really love this life
It is quite normal, and I had same experience. I am a boyfriend of a married woman, and it is totally ok. Also that relationship is quite normal in European cultures, France per ex. You two our couple but, you are married.
It can be very arousing for your hubby, knowing that you are now someones girlfirend.

It is quite normal, and I had same experience. I am a boyfriend of a married woman, and it is totally ok. Also that relationship is quite normal in European cultures, France per ex. You two our couple but, you are married.
It can be very arousing for your hubby, knowing that you are now someones girlfirend.
We haven’t put any titles but I guess he knows where all this is going .. into a more close relationship but I told him to don’t worry .. he will still receive videos and photos of him fucking me hehe

ok, cool, thanks. But how do you feel about this situation? excited? to fear? anxious?
I’m excited .. of course with fear .. I mean, I know what I do here .. I know the pictures I upload and I know the way I meet their ******* .. so of course the fear that that could be leak .. I guess I’m more afraid of the mom because usually moms are more difficult when it’s about their sons .. I guess with the dad will be more relax

I’m excited .. of course with fear .. I mean, I know what I do here .. I know the pictures I upload and I know the way I meet their ******* .. so of course the fear that that could be leak .. I guess I’m more afraid of the mom because usually moms are more difficult when it’s about their sons .. I guess with the dad will be more relax
I agree with you, the mom will be more difficult than the *******, I think too... the parents of your BBC bull, how old are they?

Back