I hope he hasn’t show them my pictures. I don’t mind if he tell them he is fucking me but pictures is different
Well, you are meeting just his folks on Sunday, right? I'm sure they don't know anything about it. Unless he invites you to some big family get together, you aren't likely to encounter his cousins. I wouldn't worry about it until that becomes a possibility. In which case, just ask him what they know.

Well, you are meeting just his folks on Sunday, right? I'm sure they don't know anything about it. Unless he invites you to some big family get together, you aren't likely to encounter his cousins. I wouldn't worry about it until that becomes a possibility. In which case, just ask him what they know.
Yes .. the lunch is just with his parents and then I guess I will not attend to any other family reunion hehe

I wonder if he is planning on doing a gangbang with his cousins as well. You get the whole family deal and package. I guess they don't have to pay for only fans or Netflix. Its a free show

I wonder if he is planning on doing a gangbang with his cousins as well. You get the whole family deal and package. I guess they don't have to pay for only fans or Netflix. Its a free show
I think this is going more to the fantasy side .. and I guess all the guys would want me to say that I would fuck all his cousins but I’m almost certain that would not happen .. that is stretching the situation which is just a lunch with his parents

I think this is going more to the fantasy side .. and I guess all the guys would want me to say that I would fuck all his cousins but I’m almost certain that would not happen .. that is stretching the situation which is just a lunch with his parents
Yeah, I wouldn't give much credit to those comments. I think you are 100% correct that it is fantasy projection. My comments concerning them was merely that, while they might know more than the parents of your bf, they wouldn't likely share that and get him into any kind of uncomfortable situation with his folks...in spite of the fact that they might be incredibly jealous of how lucky he is to have a hotwife friend like you!

Yeah, I wouldn't give much credit to those comments. I think you are 100% correct that it is fantasy projection. My comments concerning them was merely that, while they might know more than the parents of your bf, they wouldn't likely share that and get him into any kind of uncomfortable situation with his folks...in spite of the fact that they might be incredibly jealous of how lucky he is to have a hotwife friend like you!
I don’t mind the fantasy part .. at the end of the day that is why we are on this site as well so I like that side too … however reality is that maybe their cousins know more than I think .. and second will be an interesting Sunday haha

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
You think that's odd? One time my Mistress's first BBC Bull showed up with his ******* and his cousin! No fucking lie!

I turns out was his *******'s birthday and he was still a virgin, so this was his present.

To cucky and me it must have been a total mind fuck for his *******. Daddy was a muscular stud with a long cock, and his ******* was pudgy and had the smallest cock in the room. Imagine watch your hung dad make me climax over and over and you can't even get off?

And the cousin? Cucky was huge compared to him too!

Made us wonder about their family reunions.

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
The big question of the day is what kind of relationship do you have with the bull it would be weird because you’re married to someone else

I don’t even know his dad .. and I think that would be a bit weird .. I don’t think he is thinking that
I would probably have a word with him and discuss what your relationship is with him and not lead him on something because he might thinking of something different between you too. Definitely have a talk with him before things get more weirder

Back