I already did … he said he will introduce me as a friend .. apparently he spoke about me with his cousins .. (I don’t know what).. then by gossip I guess his parents knew about me and told him to introduce me .. he ask me as a joke but I say yes.. that I will meet them and now we have a lunch this Sunday .. haha .. quite a story
Oo yes I think so much he really like you

I already did … he said he will introduce me as a friend .. apparently he spoke about me with his cousins .. (I don’t know what).. then by gossip I guess his parents knew about me and told him to introduce me .. he ask me as a joke but I say yes.. that I will meet them and now we have a lunch this Sunday .. haha .. quite a story

What he told his cousins and what he told his folks may be radically different! His cousins likely know a lot more. Did you decide to disclose your marriage (wear your ring) at the meeting? Hard to say how much they know so far but would make for an interesting conversation for sure. Would love to know how that all goes down. Definitely respect your decision and even more so to do this for him.

What he told his cousins and what he told his folks may be radically different! His cousins likely know a lot more. Did you decide to disclose your marriage (wear your ring) at the meeting? Hard to say how much they know so far but would make for an interesting conversation for sure. Would love to know how that all goes down. Definitely respect your decision and even more so to do this for him.
That is true .. I don’t know all the details of the conversation with his cousins .. I will not wear my marriage ring .. I will let you know how it goes ..

Back