Ugh, I wouldn't do this. Agree with the others who think that your bull has feelings for you, and this can get really complicated even if you and your husband are completely rock solid. I can't think of a scenario in which this is not at the very least awkward for you.

And, honestly, it's even crazier if all of these fantasies being thrown around actually comes true. Being with a ******* and ******* at the same time is really weird. And if mom knows about it, then I can't even imagine.....

Ugh, I wouldn't do this. Agree with the others who think that your bull has feelings for you, and this can get really complicated even if you and your husband are completely rock solid. I can't think of a scenario in which this is not at the very least awkward for you.

And, honestly, it's even crazier if all of these fantasies being thrown around actually comes true. Being with a ******* and ******* at the same time is really weird. And if mom knows about it, then I can't even imagine.....
Thank you for your comment .. I appreciate your answer .. I think those are absolutely fantasies … nothing of that would ever happen .. honestly I’m at the point of wanting to know how it would be .. and I’m a girl that like this kind of situations (out of normal) so I will give it a go and learn from it .. it can go really bad but also can go really good .. so let’s see

If he really want introduce you as a friend he would introduce you and your husband as a couple of friend, but actually he want to introduce you solo that mean he want you to be his official gf.
There is no problem with that as long as you stay only a random gf but don’t forget to put off your ring, using your young girl name and make your F.B, IG account private, because his family will Google it.

If he really want introduce you as a friend he would introduce you and your husband as a couple of friend, but actually he want to introduce you solo that mean he want you to be his official gf.
There is no problem with that as long as you stay only a random gf but don’t forget to put off your ring, using your young girl name and make your F.B, IG account private, because his family will Google it.
I didn’t thought about my social media …thank you for pointing out .. i will not use my real name btw … he also knows that … I guess this is to spice things out .. thank you

I didn’t thought about my social media …thank you for pointing out .. i will not use my real name btw … he also knows that … I guess this is to spice things out .. thank you
I tell you that because it happened to me when I was younger, I didn’t have gf but spent a lot of time with my best female friend (no sex), and my parents push me hardly to introduce her as they though she was my gf.
Let his parents dream a bit about this relationship, being potentially grand parents 😊 until he find his real gf.
But if you are introduced you must be prepare to meet them more than once, may be each 1 or 2 week end for diner, special events…

I tell you that because it happened to me when I was younger, I didn’t have gf but spent a lot of time with my best female friend (no sex), and my parents push me hardly to introduce her as they though she was my gf.
Let his parents dream a bit about this relationship, being potentially grand parents 😊 until he find his real gf.
But if you are introduced you must be prepare to meet them more than once, may be each 1 or 2 week end for diner, special events…
Haha .. going to family events? That is crazy …. Knowing the things he do to me haha … and think that everything started like this:

3F610737-C7C7-42D6-A0DA-40AB589DF2FD.jpeg

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
Maybe he want be in your husband role?

You are all playing games and you are about to involve more people who are not playing this game. Your husband is willingly giving up his wife’s heart to another man. Is he pursuing another relationship for himself? Perhaps this will speed up the inevitable?

You are all playing games and you are about to involve more people who are not playing this game. Your husband is willingly giving up his wife’s heart to another man. Is he pursuing another relationship for himself? Perhaps this will speed up the inevitable?
I don’t think my husband is doing that .. me and him like this crazy unconventional situations I guess deeply we want to know how it would be … of course the fact that I’m married and I’m the slur of their ******* will never pop up .. but I want to experience this I guess

My wife dated a young man who lived in a city 3 hours from us and they went to many of his family functions, church, office parties, etc together. She took her rings off then and he simply introduced her as his GF who lived/worked in another city. She loved it and loved the intimacy they could share publicly. They dated most weekends for several years. She was really sorta in love with him. Maybe more than sorta. He is now married with 2 ******* and he and his wife visit with us occasionally as family friends. She does not know about Nellie and him.

My wife dated a young man who lived in a city 3 hours from us and they went to many of his family functions, church, office parties, etc together. She took her rings off then and he simply introduced her as his GF who lived/worked in another city. She loved it and loved the intimacy they could share publicly. They dated most weekends for several years. She was really sorta in love with him. Maybe more than sorta. He is now married with 2 ******* and he and his wife visit with us occasionally as family friends. She does not know about Nellie and him.
Her name Nellie 😂

That's awesome him and your wife have a special secret between them when his wife is around

Back