You think that's odd? One time my Mistress's first BBC Bull showed up with his ******* and his cousin! No fucking lie!

I turns out was his *******'s birthday and he was still a virgin, so this was his present.

To cucky and me it must have been a total mind fuck for his *******. Daddy was a muscular stud with a long cock, and his ******* was pudgy and had the smallest cock in the room. Imagine watch your hung dad make me climax over and over and you can't even get off?

And the cousin? Cucky was huge compared to him too!

Made us wonder about their family reunions.

That's actually pretty hot even if Jr didn't have the same...um...size endowments of his dad. The thought of your bull sharing you with his kid so you could be his first. That's crazy hot.

I don’t mind the fantasy part .. at the end of the day that is why we are on this site as well so I like that side too … however reality is that maybe their cousins know more than I think .. and second will be an interesting Sunday haha
Looking forward to how this works out. Hope you have (had) a good lunch.

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?

HELLLL to the NO 😂

This can't possibly be a real question... 🤦🏽‍♂️
this sounds incredibly weird AF and totally ridiculous 🙄

first of all, You just referred to him 'one of the guys'... That you're fucking. it doesn't get more impersonal than that. And you're going to meet his parents??

I'm trying to imagine what kind of guy banging another dude's wife thinks it's cool to introduce said woman to his FAMILY. 🤔🤨

Jesus take the wheel!

HELLLL to the NO 😂

first of all, You just referred to him 'one of the guys'... That you're fucking. it doesn't get more impersonal than that. And you're going to meet his parents??

I'm trying to imagine what kind of guy banging another dude's wife thinks it's cool to introduce said woman to his FAMILY. 🤔🤨

Jesus take the wheel!
Exactly to me it’s weird plus she’s married as well

HELLLL to the NO 😂

Jesus take the wheel!
I can understand: he told about this girl to cousins, and spread to the ears of his parents, as parents you absolutely want to know more about this girl thinking she is his gf, they don’t know he is just one of the guy fucking this married woman. And you know how parents could be pushy when comes the question of gf or bf.

In fact he have no choice 😅, guess he is harassed day and night by mum, the good thing is she will have her best diner of the year and be the center of attention.

Missing the point.
Why introduce another man's wife to your family in the first place?🤔 That is LAME AF.
May be he didn’t, he just told about the woman he is fucking at the moment to his cousin, some other family members heard that he is seeing a girl…
Now he can stay overnight anytime in her bed without any questions from parents 😊

Well either way, I am assuming it will turn out super great when you meet their parents but will be awkward when they ask how you met. Unless you don't mind telling them the truth
I speak for myself that I don't like lies, in my opinion it would be good if she told the truth... we can't forget that she has a husband.

HELLLL to the NO 😂

Jesus take the wheel!
Hi .. sorry if I express myself too impersonal … yes, he is one of the guys I see regularly.. and is one of the guys which I have more connection …. As I said, when he told me about this idea, he told me in a joking way however it become more and more serious …. I ask in this forum just to open a discussion and see what the community said … nothing else …. This will not affect you neither any person on this page, so relax … however I appreciate your comment and point of view

I can understand: he told about this girl to cousins, and spread to the ears of his parents, as parents you absolutely want to know more about this girl thinking she is his gf, they don’t know he is just one of the guy fucking this married woman. And you know how parents could be pushy when comes the question of gf or bf.

In fact he have no choice 😅, guess he is harassed day and night by mum, the good thing is she will have her best diner of the year and be the center of attention.
This is one of the most accurate comments I saw … thanks

It all depends on your dynamic. If your husband is okay with that then maybe there's no harm. If everyone in this polyamory triangle are okay with it then its fine. But I think its clear he wants your relationship to be more intimate and I think at that point you have to ask yourself whether that's a good idea. Is he your bull or is he your future boyfriend and what does your husband think about all of this?

Some couples rotate bulls for this reason. Someone is going to catch feelings eventually. And it could end very badly, for all parties involved

Back