Hi .. sorry if I express myself too impersonal … yes, he is one of the guys I see regularly.. and is one of the guys which I have more connection …. As I said, when he told me about this idea, he told me in a joking way however it become more and more serious …. I ask in this forum just to open a discussion and see what the community said … nothing else …. This will not affect you neither any person on this page, so relax … however I appreciate your comment and point of view

Don't back pedal now! 🙄😅

You said what you said, and you said it the way you said it! I'm simply replying to your opening statement

Yes I did .. he said he always wanted to do it and he believes we are in a stage to make this jump … also he has spoke with his mom about me and she insisted she wanted to meet me

There's nothing 'joking' about that 👆🏾 👆🏾
You really up in here Flexing As if you are his special girlfriend or something. But you're not. he's just ONE of your guys and you're married

why are you trying to clean it all up now🤔🤨😅

If those are the title he wants, I have no problem .. I really love this life

It is quite normal, and I had same experience. I am a boyfriend of a married woman, and it is totally ok. Also that relationship is quite normal in European cultures, France per ex. You two our couple but, you are married.
It can be very arousing for your hubby, knowing that you are now someones girlfirend.
We are in France, i would not say it is totally normal but it’s not abnormal. In fact no one cares.

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
I would take it as a great compliment that he wants you to meet his parents. I can understand if you are attempting to just keep things casual but otherwise I would consider this to be a good sign and good opportunity.

I would take it as a great compliment that he wants you to meet his parents. I can understand if you are attempting to just keep things casual but otherwise I would consider this to be a good sign and good opportunity.
Seems to me it is just a way to make a simple relationship more complex. It does not need to be this way, honestly.

Seems to me it is just a way to make a simple relationship more complex. It does not need to be this way, honestly.
And that is where it will come down to what she and him are seeking. If she wants to keep things casual and simple it might be too much and understandable.

To be fair, I do like a nice fiery thread like this one. Reading the comments was so fun! :D
It is very interesting to see all the opinions and ideas on what should be done. Maybe a good equal questions would be if any black men would ever want to introduce a married woman they see to their parents?

I have a great relationship with the guys I have fun, but one of them want to introduce me to his parents … I spoke with my husband and he said he is ok with that but it feels a bit weird .. what do you think I should do?
Ok so this is a serious question so I am going to attempt to give a serious response. I have a few background questions first'

• Is this guy experienced in the lifestyle at all? Has he been with other wives? Has he been with other wives who are as attractive as you?
  • Does he know that you fuck other guys or does he think he is the only one? If he knows, how does he handle it?
  • Have you asked him why he wants you to meet his parents? If so, what was his answer?

I'll be honest with you, I have been around this lifestyle for a very long time and this is very unusual. Now, it's not unusual to meet someone's parents or family after you've developed an actual friendship and become close and want to introduce someone as a friend. However, a "Bull" wanting to introduce a wife he's fucking to his parents is kinda suspect. It makes me wonder if this guy sees the relationship in the same casual way that you do. I doubt very seriously if his parents know that he's in the lifestyle, but then again, maybe they do lol. Anyway, definitely sounds like you need to be asking some more questions. Best of luck to you.

Now, your black bull becoming your boyfriend is something very beautiful, you are now part of other man's life and for your husband will be also more erotically and sexually fulfilling.

You should insist on doing some small thing with your boyfriend, like going out in public, having dinners, and doing some small things couples do like cooking dinner and after than having sex

Trust me, all cuck hubbies love this. A woman have thought me this and insisted that if I am to continue fucking her, we must be boyfriend/girlfriend snd do all stuff couples do if I want to continue fucking her married pussy and ass. And it was beautifull.

Обязательно наденьте кольцо на встречу с родителями. Они будут гордиться тем, что их сын пользуется услугами красивой, белой, замужней девушки.

Maybe new boundaries need to be re established and set permanently, you are probably leading him to other conclusions by your behaviour towards or he is reading wrongly into things . Well I know my Dad will want some too and maybe that’s what he is up too 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back