Should I?... I want to give my hubby what he wants..

Whoa!!! You have a great chance here to get some nice big fat black cock!! Do it!! Enjoy that fat fucker going up your butt with the hubby right there. I have discovered that I am a size queen, thanks to my hubby. I love fucking in front of my hubby, and he loves it, too. Do it!! Enjoy!! He'll love you for it.
I might fit your description for a queen size

I will start with the last part of your question. Getting tested is a human responsiblity. I get tested regular weather I am having sex with some regular or not. I have no problems doing that and would greatly appreciate it from your side of the dence as well.

No on to your husbands desire... Couples that play together stay together. Your husband obviously only wants the best for you and that is why you are here. He want to see his beloved in the throws of powerful ectasy... The kind that comes your pretty, tight, pink lips (both sets) wrapped around a thick chocolate good bar. The kind of bliss that rushes through your very soul. And the best part is that their is no guilt! No cheating! And no shame! Infact. There will be a sense of pride and joy in it all for you. You will begin to wear it like a badge of honor. And then you will have everything. A husband the walks tall like a peacock cause he knows his wife is his personal and private Black Cock Queen. Or whats known as a Queen of Spades in the lifestyle community. And that is something you can't buy in a store. You do this simple thing of letting go and being the good wife and you will see things more clear. A mouthful of BIG BLACKNESS will be the kind of thing that takes you to heaven like it came out the Dove Chocolate Factory.

So take some advice a the kind of BIG BLACK DOMINANT your husband your love to see you with. Woman up and be a dutiful wife and do your thing by stripping naked and getting in your place. I go always do it for you if you like. And your place is on your hands and knees with your ass in the air ready and willing to serve in everyway that you possibly can.

Now if you can an experienced and noble Dom like myself. I would gladly take by the hand and lead you along the way. I always say, "Any man with a dick can just shove it in you, and man with and ego can just boss you around. But, the artfully creative Dom can make you crave it over and over again.

So have your husband take a few pussy, titie, and ass shots and show us what ya got to offer. Tell us weather you like it hard and rough or soft and gentle. And some other details in your profile section. Like where ya from? And do you enjoy anal? If you have a certain fantasy thing or just what ever? Are you straight or bi or bi-curios? Like having your ass slapped, hair pulled a little while have Big Thick Dark Cock sliding inside from behind. Make friends with some of the other BBC Worshippers, and get hooked up with someone. A personal suggestion is that you hook up with a mentor like myself get some guidance into the lifestyle.

Keep it wet for me and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Spank ya later,

Sir Rock

Sir RockView attachment 150343View attachment 150344View attachment 150345
View attachment 150346

Wow! Very well written! Be hard to turn you down Sir Rock!!

Back