Should all of us white males encourage being a cuckold

I think it should be encouraged or at the very least....not discouraged!
It can be a healthy outlet and bonding experience for most couples. At least it was for me at the time. Its part of culture now and getting stronger. I say accept it and help those that want advice or encouraging.
100%. We need to let go of the hangups and embrace it. It can be very beneficial to many couples.

Encourage it by being a positive example, dare I say role model for cuckolds. Be proud, not ashamed that your wife sleeps with black men. Converse with other husbands (and wives) about the positive impact cuckolding has had on your relationship/marriage. Embrace it openly as if it's not out of the ordinary. If you lose friends, were they really friends in the first place?

One is a crime, the other is a choice. Where do I have it confused?
Where you took it too literally.
It is about trying to convince some to like or do things you like, without knowing if the other is open for it. The problem is in the word should. No, we should not encourage white males to be cuckolds.
Maybe a better example, should we encourage every woman to be bisexual?

You can certainly expose others to it without forsing it on them.
You see how popular this is and all of us at the site can't be wrong.
If you're simply trying to open their mind to the wonderful experience of cuckolding, go for it.
Once they see how many are into it and it's growing popularity, they will at least be intrigued and will begin considering it.
It's a choice that one moves to, some faster than others , but those who are here enjoy it and welcome others to participate.
You see how many bulls here are respectful, responsible and inviting. They don't need to ******* someone into this. You're drawn to it when the door is opened.

I think that subtle comments in social situations can go a long way, without seeming preachy or pushy. Example: was at a BBQ with some friends last weekend, somehow the subject of women's needs came up in a joking fashion. I simply said you have to give them freedom as their needs are more varied then ours. I did not get any negative reactions really. the conversation moved on.

Encourage it by being a positive example, dare I say role model for cuckolds. Be proud, not ashamed that your wife sleeps with black men. Converse with other husbands (and wives) about the positive impact cuckolding has had on your relationship/marriage. Embrace it openly as if it's not out of the ordinary. If you lose friends, were they really friends in the first place?
Very nicely expressed ty for sharing you have Very strong points

People are very accepting of women helping persuade their white female friends into going black, and nobody seems to have a problem. I think white cuckoldry should be promoted, and anyone showing interest should be shown all the benefits of being a cuck.
Agree with you completely about the persuasion aspects of going Black/BBC.
I think white cuckoldry should be encouraged also. A white prospect looking to submit to that dynamic should know the many benefits.
But also the other side meaning he will be taking a submissive back seat to wife and BBC. There will be sacrifices to the cuck but he will learn to accept and deal with it joyfully.
Nothing is worse than watching someone trying to top from the bottom and losing control. You have to become selfless and self controlled always.
I try to lead by example and encourage the BNWO when i can.

This is juicys husband, I love it, the men on this site always contact juicy and call her beautiful and sexy with the wife loves. They always make arrangements to meet and tell my wife how they are going to tear her pussy up. Which makes her extremely horny. So they set a date. My wife spends all day getting ready, then! They always pull some stupid bullshit and cancel at the last moment. Now I’m at home with a heart broke wife that is horny as hell. We have incredible sex and role play. So I love being the one that is always there for her. Keep canceling guys, I can take care what you are missing. She says she knows what guys who show up get and she knows what guys who don’t show gets!! Nothing!!!!!!!

People are very accepting of women helping persuade their white female friends into going black, and nobody seems to have a problem. I think white cuckoldry should be promoted, and anyone showing interest should be shown all the benefits of being a cuck.
Should wives help encourage other married white men become cuckolds by letting a second married potential cuckold watch the wife and her lover one time? Maybe with the understanding that he will be videotaped jerking off and cumming while watching, so that it can be sent to his own wife.

Back