She Says "cum in me," "don't pull out," or "Give me a black baby."

Hey friends. I've tried searching a million different ways and came up short (no pun intended). So I'm looking for videos where the white girl begs him to cum in her, expressly and vocally. Also related, videos where she talks about getting pregnant or expressing interest in having a black baby. If someone has already made this thread I can't find it.
To wit:
I'm thinking of a video where a black guy is doing a white girl doggy in the back seat of a car. The car is filled with smoke because they just burned a joint. Her shorts are around her knees and she's begging him to "give me a black baby." If anyone has a link to that I'd be eternally grateful. Cheers!
Let’s make it

i cant find the moment she asks him to put a baby in her but this scene fucked me up when i was a teenager..seeing it and realizing ill never make a woman feel as small as he's making her feel.what a Hulk

Wow so hot when she's telling him she wants to carry his black baby I wish that was my sexy big titty mexicana wife cheating on me with a black man saying she wants to carry his black baby
Who wouldn't want to hear something like that? Very erotic. At least until reality hits you in the face! :cool:

Back