She Says "cum in me," "don't pull out," or "Give me a black baby."

mwm88

Female
Hey friends. I've tried searching a million different ways and came up short (no pun intended). So I'm looking for videos where the white girl begs him to cum in her, expressly and vocally. Also related, videos where she talks about getting pregnant or expressing interest in having a black baby. If someone has already made this thread I can't find it.
To wit:
I'm thinking of a video where a black guy is doing a white girl doggy in the back seat of a car. The car is filled with smoke because they just burned a joint. Her shorts are around her knees and she's begging him to "give me a black baby." If anyone has a link to that I'd be eternally grateful. Cheers!

Hey friends. I've tried searching a million different ways and came up short (no pun intended). So I'm looking for videos where the white girl begs him to cum in her, expressly and vocally. Also related, videos where she talks about getting pregnant or expressing interest in having a black baby. If someone has already made this thread I can't find it.
To wit:
I'm thinking of a video where a black guy is doing a white girl doggy in the back seat of a car. The car is filled with smoke because they just burned a joint. Her shorts are around her knees and she's begging him to "give me a black baby." If anyone has a link to that I'd be eternally grateful. Cheers!
Ruth Blackwell is crazy for IR pregnancy...try Twitter 2..! :blackheart:

To wit:
Don't know about the joint smoke, but you want Naughty Tonya role playing the broken down vehicle, near a grave yard.

To wit:
To wit:
To wit:
Hi the one clip Iremember. Coz he’s my kinda bull. Brutus BlackUs with Holly welling I think s and like her pink heels. She gets in all position in her husbands bed. Anz when he’s he’s buikding she cries out that. Cum I’m me. Give me my black baby.

Hi the one clip Iremember. Coz he’s my kinda bull. Brutus BlackUs with Holly welling I think s and like her pink heels. She gets in all position in her husbands bed. Anz when he’s he’s buikding she cries out that. Cum I’m me. Give me my black baby.
I f fuxking love doing. That witb my bulls. With my cuckold watching. Telling hi
To plant his blavk bulls seed in me. Etc love it. Makes them cum even harder in me hearing trophy wife scrams that with my cuckkkd. Watching

To wit:

Back