She Says "cum in me," "don't pull out," or "Give me a black baby."

Hey friends. I've tried searching a million different ways and came up short (no pun intended). So I'm looking for videos where the white girl begs him to cum in her, expressly and vocally. Also related, videos where she talks about getting pregnant or expressing interest in having a black baby. If someone has already made this thread I can't find it.
To wit:
I'm thinking of a video where a black guy is doing a white girl doggy in the back seat of a car. The car is filled with smoke because they just burned a joint. Her shorts are around her knees and she's begging him to "give me a black baby." If anyone has a link to that I'd be eternally grateful. Cheers!
Almost forgot Tony Dinozzo as well. Lots of IR, but he also gets the pregnancy talk and one actual Pregnant creampie in as well.

Hey friends. I've tried searching a million different ways and came up short (no pun intended). So I'm looking for videos where the white girl begs him to cum in her, expressly and vocally. Also related, videos where she talks about getting pregnant or expressing interest in having a black baby. If someone has already made this thread I can't find it.
To wit:
I'm thinking of a video where a black guy is doing a white girl doggy in the back seat of a car. The car is filled with smoke because they just burned a joint. Her shorts are around her knees and she's begging him to "give me a black baby." If anyone has a link to that I'd be eternally grateful. Cheers!
That's hot. I'd love to make one with you like that sexy!

Hi the one clip Iremember. Coz he’s my kinda bull. Brutus BlackUs with Holly welling I think s and like her pink heels. She gets in all position in her husbands bed. Anz when he’s he’s buikding she cries out that. Cum I’m me. Give me my black baby.
Definitely love that one!! I looked it up and she specifically says "I want your black baby, give it to me," and "Gimme your baby!" Awesome. Then she's showing her husband the creampie afterwards lol

To wit:

You can find a few on Xhamster .. include cum inside me in the search .
Not that many out there . but is hot when you find a genuine video.

안녕 친구들. 나는 백만 가지 방법으로 검색해 보았으나 결과가 부족했습니다(말장난 의도 없음). 그래서 나는 백인 소녀가 그에게 명시적이고 목소리로 자신에게 사정해 달라고 간청하는 영상을 찾고 있습니다. 또한 그녀가 임신에 관해 이야기하거나 흑인 아기를 갖는 것에 대한 관심을 표현하는 동영상도 있습니다. 누군가 이미 이 스레드를 작성했다면 저는 찾을 수 없습니다.
재치있게 말하자면:
흑인 남자가 차 뒷좌석에서 백인 여자 강아지와 애무하는 영상이 생각나네요. 방금 관절을 태워서 차에 연기가 가득합니다. 그녀의 반바지는 무릎 주위에 있으며 그에게 "나에게 흑인 아기를 주세요"라고 간청하고 있습니다. 누구든지 그 링크를 가지고 있다면 영원히 감사하겠습니다. 건배!
wow me too i want to know too

To wit:
Hi my name is Martin I am submisive bi white male from Slovakia and I looking for Hotwife for cuckold lifestyle when you will cuckold me and sexualy punishing me whit Black Bull.
I would like living together whit you in cuckold lifestyle please.
Please contact me. Thank you very much kind regards Martin.

Back