shaved women

geoffrya

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
I have never in 30 yrs seen my wife with pubic hair, her teacher shaved her when he was fucking her in school.
she told me she has kept it shaven ever since
can I ask why and for what reason other women shave theirs, ive told her she has kept it like that because she has always been a slut, and to show she is and make her cunt more attractive for men, although I agree more women do keep it smooth of later years but she was only very young then and in my experience in those days 30 yrs ago shaved pussies were very rare
I would like others opinions as she tries to maintain it was easier to keep it smooth is only reason she didn't let it grow back
incidently I don't ever want it any other way but shaved

904_0481.JPG

I've done various different things over the years. Guys began asking me if I'd go bare back in high school. I wasn't too keen on the idea because it seemed like a pain to keep up and everything. The reason I finally did it was I got tired of people reaching into my pants and pulling public hair. So I went bare for a while then went to trimmed and back to bare.

I've done various different things over the years. Guys began asking me if I'd go bare back in high school. I wasn't too keen on the idea because it seemed like a pain to keep up and everything. The reason I finally did it was I got tired of people reaching into my pants and pulling public hair. So I went bare for a while then went to trimmed and back to bare.
so you didn't have it shaved to fuck other men thinking it was more appealing ????

so you didn't have it shaved to fuck other men thinking it was more appealing ????
Not at the start no. I started trimming for when I was wearing a swimsuit and then when I went bare it was for a practical reason as well. The sexual reasons were just a secondary benefit.

I am shaved from many years. Hubby is very good in oral sex and keep it shaved is much better for this purpose. Never tought to do it in order to have sex with other guys.

Vote here that all women look sexiest with no pubes. It also makes licking her out much more pleasurable-convenient with no hairs in our guys mouths.

Back