Bacchanalia

From
GA, US
A Caucasian woman's life is a Faustian Bargain. While whiteness grants you privilege and therefore power over the marginalized, you remain subjugated under the patriarchy. The glass ceiling will never be shattered. That is a proverbial carrot on a stick, a phantasm that you chase but will never catch. All this Faustian Bargain has achieved is turned Caucasian women into 2nd and 3rd rate men, cheap imitations of an already shitty product.
You have shed all traces of your divine nature in the hopes that whiteness and its privileges will protect you and instead, you have become neurotic, listless and feeble minded. You have no self-worth, no self-control and as such, no actual power. You stand on the shoulders of giants and have the audacity to call yourself tall.

I am your worse nightmare and your only hope for liberation. I am Countess and welcome to Bacchanalia Academy of Alchemical Science + Service Training. Here, I train white women. While they reach heights of *******, I am reprogramming them from the decay that is white womanhood. Watch snapshots of their daily practice, they were once where you are now and they know it takes pain, ******* equity and deep agony to elevate from the cesspool of whiteness. You come for transformation. You don't come for anything else.

This costs. This isn't a game. This isn't a joke. This isn't a fairy tale.

Attachments

• Anonymous Filth.mp4
    992 KB · Views: 147
Back