White slave

I have had this fantasy for so long and really wish to act it out. I want to meet a woman or couple on here and organise an an entire weekend of just sex lol. Where we are just depraved acting out or most animalistic tendencies.

I arrive on the Friday, and from that point the wife is automatically under free use. I am greeted at the door by the the naked couple.

The wife answers the door, gives me a passionate French kiss and, all while maintaining eye perfect contact, drops to her knees, acknowledging her position as my pleasure toy :)

That would get me instantly rock hard.

I guide her by her hair to crawl on all fours towards the living room, where I make myself comfortable on the couch and she sets herself on her knees in front of me. She starts rubbing my cock through my pants, absolutely teasing me. She starts begging me to let her unzip me and shove my cock down her throat. My little slut just wants to please her Master after all.

The husband (who is locked up of course) can be carrying a tray with my ******* ready and can follow behind us.

She takes off my pants and underwear and my cock springs free. I instruct her to first beat my cock on her face and tongue (an action not appropriate for a wife but definitely fitting for my servile whore). I tell hubby to get on his knees and have a close up view of the action, as he is verbally teased and humiliated by me and my little pet.

I take my slaves head and ******* my throbbing cock into her mouth forsing it as far down her throat as possible, the echoes of her gagging should be filling the room. Hubby will be below us laying on the floor right next to the couch, eating his wife’s pussy and catching any falling drool and pre cum, cementing his place as the most inferior member of our trio.

Once the wife is dripping wet, she will start straddling me and kissing me even more and while I play with her hard nipples. Hubby meanwhile will guide my cock into his wife’s pussy, the ultimate act of submission and acknowledgment to his black master. She may struggle at first to fit me in but that’s when I grab the wife’s gorgeous white ass and start pounding away, pushing my BBC deeper and deeper with every stroke, finding the rhythm to mercilessly pound her until I feel the urge to come and bust deep into her wanting pussy.

Cuck will get us more drinks and perform clean and the wife and I kiss some more, coming down from our euphoric high..

And that’s only round one of what will be an unforgettable weekend.
we did this quite a lot ;) kiss karen and tom

I have had this fantasy for so long and really wish to act it out. I want to meet a woman or couple on here and organise an an entire weekend of just sex lol. Where we are just depraved acting out or most animalistic tendencies.

I arrive on the Friday, and from that point the wife is automatically under free use. I am greeted at the door by the the naked couple.

The wife answers the door, gives me a passionate French kiss and, all while maintaining eye perfect contact, drops to her knees, acknowledging her position as my pleasure toy :)

That would get me instantly rock hard.

I guide her by her hair to crawl on all fours towards the living room, where I make myself comfortable on the couch and she sets herself on her knees in front of me. She starts rubbing my cock through my pants, absolutely teasing me. She starts begging me to let her unzip me and shove my cock down her throat. My little slut just wants to please her Master after all.

The husband (who is locked up of course) can be carrying a tray with my ******* ready and can follow behind us.

She takes off my pants and underwear and my cock springs free. I instruct her to first beat my cock on her face and tongue (an action not appropriate for a wife but definitely fitting for my servile whore). I tell hubby to get on his knees and have a close up view of the action, as he is verbally teased and humiliated by me and my little pet.

I take my slaves head and ******* my throbbing cock into her mouth forsing it as far down her throat as possible, the echoes of her gagging should be filling the room. Hubby will be below us laying on the floor right next to the couch, eating his wife’s pussy and catching any falling drool and pre cum, cementing his place as the most inferior member of our trio.

Once the wife is dripping wet, she will start straddling me and kissing me even more and while I play with her hard nipples. Hubby meanwhile will guide my cock into his wife’s pussy, the ultimate act of submission and acknowledgment to his black master. She may struggle at first to fit me in but that’s when I grab the wife’s gorgeous white ass and start pounding away, pushing my BBC deeper and deeper with every stroke, finding the rhythm to mercilessly pound her until I feel the urge to come and bust deep into her wanting pussy.

Cuck will get us more drinks and perform clean and the wife and I kiss some more, coming down from our euphoric high..

And that’s only round one of what will be an unforgettable weekend.
You should have a problem acting out your fantasy my put a ad in the personal sissy husband can't satisfied wife anymore looking for big dick lonely husband who has a dry up wilf it's would be nice if you're bi you my do whatever you want with the both of us we have no limits when it's coming to sex the two of us will even take care of your friends i have my sissy husband hooked on crack and he will do anything for another hit would love to see him get pimped out for black gangbang and you will have the time of your life with me as long as you got a big cock i will take care of you and your friends if anyone wants to take control of me and my sissy husband call or text 1-585-683-4562

Back