Serious warning to those considering the lifestyle

as a husband of a couple who have been meeting BBC for the last 8 yrs i will agree with some of the points you make but not all as the dynamics for everyone is different, when we began and all the way through, we have been honest with each other about what we both wanted from our experiences, and yes sometimes we have pushed the boundaries with each other, but for us the sharing and honesty with each others "deepest desires" as bought us even closer together. Sharing the most precious part of your life, namely your wife, and her being able to feel that comfortable to be able to enjoy herself knowing that you love her even if she is cumming all over a big black cock in front of you, her husband. I want her to enjoy herself, and i dont get jealous watching her take bbc, i feel sort of honoured she shares those moments with me?

I think that a couple should put a lot of thought into if they want to try this lifestyle. This will seriously change everything.
The women that try this should know that this isn't a joke. The differences are life changing. Once a bull gets a hold of you, you will feel differently about your husband/boyfriend. You will never stop loving them if its true love but the size, feeling and way they fuck you will make you have zero interest in white cock. Once they open you up you wont be able to cum from your now CUCK anymore. You will start to not have any interest in white dicks. They will tiny inside you. You may get away if its a 1 time thing and you never go back. If you do go back you will always go back. I was the most devoted ,faithful and didn't even think i could go through with it. I literally cried when it was brought up . after a while of having to be coxed i tried and it didn't even take me seeing his cock to drive me crazy. Just him putting his hand on my leg had my pussy extremely wet. The bull tore me up right in front of my man. I couldn't stop screaming and people were banging on our door to keep it down. Once it started and he grabbed me by my hair and made me crawl over near my man so i could have both their dicks in my face. The size difference was so differnt that my man went soft right away like it was cowering from the bbc. It was way longer and it was waayy thicker ,it was prettier and it definitely tasted better. Never even liked sucking dick until a black man had me
For the man. If you want to know what it feels like to look like a little boy. Itll happen !! You will see your woman always want another man. You'll see why too and you will definitely understand why white dick is inferior to bbc. After he saw me get fucked HE CRIED !! He knew hed never be able to satisfy me again and he knew id always want bbc. It wasn't easy to accept. He now knows his place . He no longer gets head or anal !Its been 6 years since ive had his or any white dick in my mouth. I don't allow him to cum in me or near my face9its all for them). If we do fuck if you want to call it that its missionary only. so if you are ok with being totally dominated go for it
ridiculous what if the husband has horse cock and a motor tongue

NOPE. Our adventures (2 so far) changed precisely NOTHING in our relationship dynamics other than bringing us closer together and making our 1-1 sex hot as hell for nearly a year afterwards. You write as if a couple is jumping off a building. Chill the fuck out...its just sex.

Having said that, some couples dont have a dynamic that will work well with this. but those are the same couples that would break up anyway
hey relax will you we are just making it more fun.So chill.Makes it seem taboo.geesh

I fully agree that entering lifestyle changes the marriage dynamics. But please do not overdo the size thing. My wife had affairs with guys much better endowed than me, but this does not stop us from having great sex together. Sex with a BBC is usually wonderful, she admits. But she many times repeated that the trill is not so much in physical than in emotional sphere. Moreover, if she feels like stretching a little, she asks me to put on penis sleeve or extender (we even have the one with the pump).

I think that a couple should put a lot of thought into if they want to try this lifestyle. This will seriously change everything.
The women that try this should know that this isn't a joke. The differences are life changing. Once a bull gets a hold of you, you will feel differently about your husband/boyfriend. You will never stop loving them if its true love but the size, feeling and way they fuck you will make you have zero interest in white cock. Once they open you up you wont be able to cum from your now CUCK anymore. You will start to not have any interest in white dicks. They will tiny inside you. You may get away if its a 1 time thing and you never go back. If you do go back you will always go back. I was the most devoted ,faithful and didn't even think i could go through with it. I literally cried when it was brought up . after a while of having to be coxed i tried and it didn't even take me seeing his cock to drive me crazy. Just him putting his hand on my leg had my pussy extremely wet. The bull tore me up right in front of my man. I couldn't stop screaming and people were banging on our door to keep it down. Once it started and he grabbed me by my hair and made me crawl over near my man so i could have both their dicks in my face. The size difference was so differnt that my man went soft right away like it was cowering from the bbc. It was way longer and it was waayy thicker ,it was prettier and it definitely tasted better. Never even liked sucking dick until a black man had me
For the man. If you want to know what it feels like to look like a little boy. Itll happen !! You will see your woman always want another man. You'll see why too and you will definitely understand why white dick is inferior to bbc. After he saw me get fucked HE CRIED !! He knew hed never be able to satisfy me again and he knew id always want bbc. It wasn't easy to accept. He now knows his place . He no longer gets head or anal !Its been 6 years since ive had his or any white dick in my mouth. I don't allow him to cum in me or near my face9its all for them). If we do fuck if you want to call it that its missionary only. so if you are ok with being totally dominated go for it
I think this make-believe man/cuck should stop giving make-believe advice.
Just my 2:rolleyes: :qos:

I think this make-believe man/cuck should stop giving make-believe advice.
Just my 2:rolleyes: :qos:
We didnt share our story in this way to make people not want to try it. Wasn't a put down to the lifestyle. We are very happy and we are very real. I have met a few people off this site a few times over the last few years. He is definitely huge and i don't want to throw his name out without asking. My cuck went the 1st time then was there for another but in the front room because he really couldn't handle it. He liked it but his feeling would get the better of him and he would want it to stop. Like the 1st time. So he never went again but now hes ready to play his part as a cuck. Not sure why anyone would have a problem with this post. There was another couple that was offended because they didn't feel like its as addictive as we do. Please just chill out and be friendly. We are here to make friends , Not the opposite

PREACH!!!!!

DEM ARE THE FACTS. You described everything I’ve been trying to say in 1 post........

If you are good with this....go ahead

Sounds like the hubby speaking and trying to get women interested. You must not have found anything like i have found. The Bull ive had for the last few years is actually on this site and goes by sexyone . I promise you your man couldn't compare. Its not just their size either.Its how the skin looks against each other. They have a softer but thicker skin. They even taste a lot better. They are stronger and fuck longer. My man is also pretty well hung for a white man. He's a little over 10 inches decent thickness. The reason why he had a hard time accepting it was because .He was the biggest and best ive had until then. Most women wouldnt be able to take a pounding from him either. That being said BBCis on its own level.Heres my man

If this is True, I’m never feeling bad for any dude with a big dick. If he feels that bad, all he’s gotta do is go fuck some other women. There are plenty of women that would appreciate his size. I feel for dudes that are 4-5” - my heart goes out to those dudes but if you are 6”, you can please your wife and if you are over 8” - you shouldn’t be crying, go fuck someone else.

Your husband must love the humiliation because all he’s gotta do is say, “you don’t want to fuck me, see ya, I’m going to the club”

If this is True, I’m never feeling bad for any dude with a big dick. If he feels that bad, all he’s gotta do is go fuck some other women. There are plenty of women that would appreciate his size. I feel for dudes that are 4-5” - my heart goes out to those dudes but if you are 6”, you can please your wife and if you are over 8” - you shouldn’t be crying, go fuck someone else.

Your husband must love the humiliation because all he’s gotta do is say, “you don’t want to fuck me, see ya, I’m going to the club”
yup. be THE man.
if you're not, then what are you really to her?

Perfect the best lifestyle for her and for a hubby who likes humilation

Yeahhhh the more black only the more pussy free White men yeahhhhh 😍🍾

This is ridiculously over exaggerated lol 🤭 but sounds like you have a serious Cuck Boy/BBC sissy on your hands.

In reality, Most couples experience the OPPOSITE of what you just described... They grow CLOSER together and form a tighter bond. End of the day, it's just sex. 💦💦

HAPPY WIFE, HAPPY LIFE. IF THE WIFE / GIRLFRIEND IS HAPPY, THAN THE SPOUSE WILL BENEFITS FRIM THST AS WELL

@Qoskim

Then if you're a legit QOS, leave your little white man, and be with a black man, and build a life together.

What's the point of wasting your time, being with a white man, when you desire black men 24/7

My wife don't believe that a bbc can change her way of thinking 🤔. She told me that she will love me all the time. If she will be with a real bbc who know how to fuck her did she will change her mind?

I love the way this thread puts things in different categories. With the divorce rate around 50% in the US anyway it brings to life the old saying that there are many fish in the sea. The truth is that sure you might get into IR sex but we all have freewill and in America the right to individually choose. No man has to submit to another man or his wife, no woman has to submit to a black or white bull, and if she so chooses her husband either. If a man hooks up with a married woman with the intent to control and dominate the wife and her husband without both wanting to allow that to happen, there is no legitimate reason for it to continue. There are husbands that find themselves trapped in the submissive roll and are not happy and that is just wrong because he doesn't have to live that way. White men as a whole are not wimps as many on this site believe, cuckolding is a modern day fetish far removed from its' original definition. I am not putting down this fetish but I am disagreeing with the theme of this thread. It takes at least 3 people involved to have a cuckold relationship any one of those three can simply drop out if they want to.

Back