Serious warning to those considering the lifestyle

I think that a couple should put a lot of thought into if they want to try this lifestyle. This will seriously change everything.
The women that try this should know that this isn't a joke. The differences are life changing. Once a bull gets a hold of you, you will feel differently about your husband/boyfriend. You will never stop loving them if its true love but the size, feeling and way they fuck you will make you have zero interest in white cock. Once they open you up you wont be able to cum from your now CUCK anymore. You will start to not have any interest in white dicks. They will tiny inside you. You may get away if its a 1 time thing and you never go back. If you do go back you will always go back. I was the most devoted ,faithful and didn't even think i could go through with it. I literally cried when it was brought up . after a while of having to be coxed i tried and it didn't even take me seeing his cock to drive me crazy. Just him putting his hand on my leg had my pussy extremely wet. The bull tore me up right in front of my man. I couldn't stop screaming and people were banging on our door to keep it down. Once it started and he grabbed me by my hair and made me crawl over near my man so i could have both their dicks in my face. The size difference was so differnt that my man went soft right away like it was cowering from the bbc. It was way longer and it was waayy thicker ,it was prettier and it definitely tasted better. Never even liked sucking dick until a black man had me
For the man. If you want to know what it feels like to look like a little boy. Itll happen !! You will see your woman always want another man. You'll see why too and you will definitely understand why white dick is inferior to bbc. After he saw me get fucked HE CRIED !! He knew hed never be able to satisfy me again and he knew id always want bbc. It wasn't easy to accept. He now knows his place . He no longer gets head or anal !Its been 6 years since ive had his or any white dick in my mouth. I don't allow him to cum in me or near my face9its all for them). If we do fuck if you want to call it that its missionary only. so if you are ok with being totally dominated go for it
I identify with many things, I know that many will change when I try a big black cock, the only thing is to have the courage to confess it, although she already knows it, we have not fucked for more than 2 years and I do not know how she can stand it without masturbating knowing that I do and that my 4.7 inch cock does not work for her and that sometimes I even cum after 2 minutes without her having any orgasm.

Sorry but I have to speak on this subject. My husband is the one who usually responds on this site. First off white dick is far from inferior. And sorry but you are definitely wrong, I will never want anyone's dick over my husband's.
It may be from your description of your husband that you chose a lame one. Do not put such a broad statement that all white husbands can't properly fuck. One night with my husband and you would see that white cock is the best. BBC is a fetish but main course is and always will be the man I married.
More than a few BBCs wives could not handle the intensity and the hard pounding by my husband. And they are the ones getting BBC daily!!

“….white cock is the best…” ugh…. Just as ignorant as saying black cock is the best. Sounds like your husband has a great cock and knows how to use it. Great for you. But I will say pretty confidently that many black cocks would give my wife far more pleasure than mine. That’s a fact.

I think that a couple should put a lot of thought into if they want to try this lifestyle. This will seriously change everything.
The women that try this should know that this isn't a joke. The differences are life changing. Once a bull gets a hold of you, you will feel differently about your husband/boyfriend. You will never stop loving them if its true love but the size, feeling and way they fuck you will make you have zero interest in white cock. Once they open you up you wont be able to cum from your now CUCK anymore. You will start to not have any interest in white dicks. They will tiny inside you. You may get away if its a 1 time thing and you never go back. If you do go back you will always go back. I was the most devoted ,faithful and didn't even think i could go through with it. I literally cried when it was brought up . after a while of having to be coxed i tried and it didn't even take me seeing his cock to drive me crazy. Just him putting his hand on my leg had my pussy extremely wet. The bull tore me up right in front of my man. I couldn't stop screaming and people were banging on our door to keep it down. Once it started and he grabbed me by my hair and made me crawl over near my man so i could have both their dicks in my face. The size difference was so differnt that my man went soft right away like it was cowering from the bbc. It was way longer and it was waayy thicker ,it was prettier and it definitely tasted better. Never even liked sucking dick until a black man had me
For the man. If you want to know what it feels like to look like a little boy. Itll happen !! You will see your woman always want another man. You'll see why too and you will definitely understand why white dick is inferior to bbc. After he saw me get fucked HE CRIED !! He knew hed never be able to satisfy me again and he knew id always want bbc. It wasn't easy to accept. He now knows his place . He no longer gets head or anal !Its been 6 years since ive had his or any white dick in my mouth. I don't allow him to cum in me or near my face9its all for them). If we do fuck if you want to call it that its missionary only. so if you are ok with being totally dominated go for it
As an inferior white submale it is in absolute awe of our Superior Black Owners. The Black New World Order can't be realized too soon...its time is NOW.

I love it when my wife compares my dick to BBC. I know I’m inadequate but instead of going soft my white dick gets rock hard!

Back