Serious problems lol

congrats on the baby I was going to ask don't you have some what of an idea who's it is. When my wife and I stared playing with others she became pregnant after a 3 some with a close friend. She assured me it was not his but after the kid was born we caught him really staring at the baby

congrats on the baby I was going to ask don't you have some what of an idea who's it is. When my wife and I stared playing with others she became pregnant after a 3 some with a close friend. She assured me it was not his but after the kid was born we caught him really staring at the baby
I'm leaning towards my husband since we are very active but the only variable is our friend. I don't know, going to get the ******* test done tomorrow but it's a one week wait for results

So we had the ******* work done Tuesday and after explaining the situation to my doctor she got the ******* test done on me and my husband to "cross identify" the Dna. They called me back in this morning and explained all the information that they retrieved. My baby is a 100 percent healthy boy. Also, my baby will have a darker skin tone. Hubby knows and remains supportive but going from a what if to a for sure is just crazy. Still trying to figure out what to tell family ect. Just figured I'd give anybody an update!

So we had the ******* work done Tuesday and after explaining the situation to my doctor she got the ******* test done on me and my husband to "cross identify" the Dna. They called me back in this morning and explained all the information that they retrieved. My baby is a 100 percent healthy boy. Also, my baby will have a darker skin tone. Hubby knows and remains supportive but going from a what if to a for sure is just crazy. Still trying to figure out what to tell family ect. Just figured I'd give anybody an update!
What about "you couldn't have a baby and you applied to the sperm bank to have a baby. Then you can tell that they planted the wrong sperm but you don't want to sue the sperm bank because you accept your baby as how he is."

I think honesty is the best thing to tell friends and family! Most should understand since it is 2017 and people have different views in lifestyles then they did in the past! Plus when you are honest you will see who really loves and cares for you, your hubby and your new baby boy! Plan on loosing some friends and some negativity. Most people will come around if they truly care about you and the baby! Hope you have sexy and healthy pregnancy! Hope to see some pics of the baby bump in the future! Plus like you said in your earlier post you might get more of the 8.5 inches of black magic a little more. Have you told your black lover that you confirmed that your having his baby?

I think honesty is the best thing to tell friends and family! Most should understand since it is 2017 and people have different views in lifestyles then they did in the past! Plus when you are honest you will see who really loves and cares for you, your hubby and your new baby boy! Plan on loosing some friends and some negativity. Most people will come around if they truly care about you and the baby! Hope you have sexy and healthy pregnancy! Hope to see some pics of the baby bump in the future! Plus like you said in your earlier post you might get more of the 8.5 inches of black magic a little more. Have you told your black lover that you confirmed that your having his baby?
Not yet

Hahahaha we will see. I don't even feel sexy, I'm in love with my husband and carrying another mans baby :( but I'd be lying if I did think about this leading to a more time with the biological ******* .

What about "you couldn't have a baby and you applied to the sperm bank to have a baby. Then you can tell that they planted the wrong sperm but you don't want to sue the sperm bank because you accept your baby as how he is."
I don't know that is the best route to take but who knows

....I don't think you've really realized, yet, just how serious this is IF this is all fact. This kind of event impacts your families, friends, jobs, (practically anyone you associate with), and probably the eventual future of your marriage. Not to mention what your baby will face as he/she grows up. Its one thing to have a biracial baby through a biracial marriage, or even a baby through another white male affair, but what you're going to be running into, being married to a white male and carrying a black baby, is a lot of biasness from many of those (above). Maybe its time to create an "insemination" story to go along with your conception.
....Of course, there are those who simply feed off this form of sensationalism.
....For the baby's sake, I hope it works out for the best for all of you.

I wouldn't recommend making up a story or lying about how the baby was conceived. People will most likely or eventually find out about it anyway, especially when the ******* is a friend of y'all or somewhat close to you. And not too far down the line, the boy will want to know who his ******* is and he has a right to know. Like Nymedic81 mentioned, honesty is the best way to go. He gave a lot of good advice.. Yes, you will have some friends and family that will most likely disapprove of your lifestyle but this is the new generation and it's not like you're the first married white woman who got knocked-up by her black lover. And for those friends and family who can't accept it, so be it. You don't need those racist around you anyway as it will have a huge affect on the baby you are bringing into this world. He doesn't need to be faced with racism at an early age so you need to keep him away from those bigots anyway.. Although I've never had a bi-racial baby, or any baby, I was faced with my racist parents and some other friends who couldn't handle it when I started seriously dating a black man and yes, it had an effect on me for awhile but eventually, I finally realized it was toxic even being around them, especially with them calling me all sorts of racist names.. I was starting a new life and I didn't need them and in fact, for every friend I lost, it seemed as if I gained 3 more who accepted me as a strong woman who makes her own choices in men, no matter what's the color of his skin..

I sincerely wish you all the luck in the world and hope what ever happens in the future, you will be happy with the choices you make. My only other recommendation is to stay close to the baby's *******.. Your ******* will need him in both your lives..

Back