Serious problems lol

I wouldn't recommend making up a story or lying about how the baby was conceived. People will most likely or eventually find out about it anyway, especially when the ******* is a friend of y'all or somewhat close to you. And not too far down the line, the boy will want to know who his ******* is and he has a right to know. Like Nymedic81 mentioned, honesty is the best way to go. He gave a lot of good advice.. Yes, you will have some friends and family that will most likely disapprove of your lifestyle but this is the new generation and it's not like you're the first married white woman who got knocked-up by her black lover. And for those friends and family who can't accept it, so be it. You don't need those racist around you anyway as it will have a huge affect on the baby you are bringing into this world. He doesn't need to be faced with racism at an early age so you need to keep him away from those bigots anyway.. Although I've never had a bi-racial baby, or any baby, I was faced with my racist parents and some other friends who couldn't handle it when I started seriously dating a black man and yes, it had an effect on me for awhile but eventually, I finally realized it was toxic even being around them, especially with them calling me all sorts of racist names.. I was starting a new life and I didn't need them and in fact, for every friend I lost, it seemed as if I gained 3 more who accepted me as a strong woman who makes her own choices in men, no matter what's the color of his skin..

I sincerely wish you all the luck in the world and hope what ever happens in the future, you will be happy with the choices you make. My only other recommendation is to stay close to the baby's *******.. Your ******* will need him in both your lives..

I wouldn't recommend making up a story or lying about how the baby was conceived. People will most likely or eventually find out about it anyway, especially when the ******* is a friend of y'all or somewhat close to you. And not too far down the line, the boy will want to know who his ******* is and he has a right to know. Like Nymedic81 mentioned, honesty is the best way to go. He gave a lot of good advice.. Yes, you will have some friends and family that will most likely disapprove of your lifestyle but this is the new generation and it's not like you're the first married white woman who got knocked-up by her black lover. And for those friends and family who can't accept it, so be it. You don't need those racist around you anyway as it will have a huge affect on the baby you are bringing into this world. He doesn't need to be faced with racism at an early age so you need to keep him away from those bigots anyway.. Although I've never had a bi-racial baby, or any baby, I was faced with my racist parents and some other friends who couldn't handle it when I started seriously dating a black man and yes, it had an effect on me for awhile but eventually, I finally realized it was toxic even being around them, especially with them calling me all sorts of racist names.. I was starting a new life and I didn't need them and in fact, for every friend I lost, it seemed as if I gained 3 more who accepted me as a strong woman who makes her own choices in men, no matter what's the color of his skin..

I sincerely wish you all the luck in the world and hope what ever happens in the future, you will be happy with the choices you make. My only other recommendation is to stay close to the baby's *******.. Your ******* will need him in both your lives..
Thanks for the words! I don't think I'm going to lie it's just not something I'm wanting to talk to everybody about right now. But sooner rather than later is best.

So I told my close family and friends the situation. I didn't explain the whole situation as clearly as could be (as in it was only black men) but clear enough. As expected there was a good amount of backlash but overall most were accepting and weren't really too concerned that our baby might not share the complexion that they originally thought. My baby will grow up to be loved and that's all that matters. Thanks to all that have reached out and tried to talk to me, it really does mean a lot.

So I told my close family and friends the situation. I didn't explain the whole situation as clearly as could be (as in it was only black men) but clear enough. As expected there was a good amount of backlash but overall most were accepting and weren't really too concerned that our baby might not share the complexion that they originally thought. My baby will grow up to be loved and that's all that matters. Thanks to all that have reached out and tried to talk to me, it really does mean a lot.
I am happy for you and for your baby. I see that you have a good family. Did they ask so many questions? What did you tell them?

....I don't think you've really realized, yet, just how serious this is IF this is all fact. This kind of event impacts your families, friends, jobs, (practically anyone you associate with), and probably the eventual future of your marriage. Not to mention what your baby will face as he/she grows up. Its one thing to have a biracial baby through a biracial marriage, or even a baby through another white male affair, but what you're going to be running into, being married to a white male and carrying a black baby, is a lot of biasness from many of those (above). Maybe its time to create an "insemination" story to go along with your conception.
....Of course, there are those who simply feed off this form of sensationalism.
....For the baby's sake, I hope it works out for the best for all of you.
I'm not criticising anyone or trying to impose my lifestyle on anyone either, but if this ever happened to me, I would be on the first plane to somewhere where I could have an abortion

Assuming this story is true, I would go with the "we had a trial separation and didnt want to tell anyone and both of us dated a few people and this was the result"

Its not cheating and its not disclosing your sex life to people.

There as been some cases where white couples have black babies and come to find out that hubby has a recessive gene down the family tree

was there any reason for your offensive remarks?

Right? Assuming everything in the thread by the OP is true, if everyone in her life is happy about it good for them. However, anyone with a differing opinion on the scenario shouldn't be insulted for sharing their opinion since the OP asked for opinions/help.

The OP stated she fucked the black guy on the down low without birth control and got pregnant. Her actions have ramifications for her, her family and the baby. Sounds like she shouldn't be accusing anyone of being "weak-minded".

Right? Assuming everything in the thread by the OP is true, if everyone in her life is happy about it good for them. However, anyone with a differing opinion on the scenario shouldn't be insulted for sharing their opinion since the OP asked for opinions/help.

The OP stated she fucked the black guy on the down low without birth control and got pregnant. Her actions have ramifications for her, her family and the baby. Sounds like she shouldn't be accusing anyone of being "weak-minded".

I tend to be skeptical of threads like this so I wouldnt worry too much

I suppose your entitled to your opinion but thankfully you being a weak minded individual that's not ready to take responsibility for your actions doesn't affect me
....Seems to be a lot of that running around these days ... which results in a whole host of other society problems ... crime, poverty, weak self-productivity, etc. And its always someone else's fault ... always.
....Regarding the "issue", however, there are other alternatives to abortion or raising a bi-racial offspring. There are many childless couples who would love the opportunity ... consider giving the baby up for adoption is an honorable alternative. Hopefully you've learned from your mistake.

Getting close to being 25 weeks, it's a baby boy. The ******* of my baby is not a part in "our" life or mine anymore. We met up a few times to talk about it but they ended up in just being meeting for sex. My husband and I plan on making the most of this. I am sad for our ******* that his ******* doesn't want any part. It understand as he was looking for a hookup and not to be a ******* again. I haven't been on much with all the negativity on this post since it just makes me feel bad. Good news is the baby is super healthy and growing like a weed

Back