Serious problems lol

It's great that your husband is committed. I am sure that he's going to love that ******* as if he had been the biological *******.

A loving and caring home and a good upbringing is the best gift a baby can get.

Thanks for all the private messages and kind words! Everything is going well. Baby boy is growing like a weed and most everybody has been accepting of the situation. And to the people who aren't...I don't care lol. All that really matters at this point is baby boy being happy

Thanks for all the private messages and kind words! Everything is going well. Baby boy is growing like a weed and most everybody has been accepting of the situation. And to the people who aren't...I don't care lol. All that really matters at this point is baby boy being happy
Thanks for the update Glad to hear all is going well

My dream life!! I so badly wish I had had a black Lovers baby when I was BBC active. I took a lot of chances, but mom nature was not my friend when it comes to pregnancy. I wish you all the best and hope all is well between you and hubby.

J (the wife)

I don't know why but there's a crazy sexiness feeling that over comes me when I think the baby might be bi racial
Think I am missing something here. You said it could be your husband or his friend yet you seem to be more certain it was his friend. You can always have a DNA test. Sometimes a simple ******* test is revealing. Also , seems more like you were not planning the pregnancy regardless of the ******* and you are having some issues there. In any case , it is not that unusual for women to have children by different men. So many divorces and remarraiges these days. And , as you explain, lots of IR activity too. Seeing more women and couples with mixed race ******* tagging along. Many couples have adopted or foster ******* of other races too. Unfortunate truth is lots of ******* of all races looking for good homes and families. So, regardless of the daddy , need to start planning for life with baby. Maybe its just the first. Smile

Back