Serious problems lol

Getting close to being 25 weeks, it's a baby boy. The ******* of my baby is not a part in "our" life or mine anymore. We met up a few times to talk about it but they ended up in just being meeting for sex. My husband and I plan on making the most of this. I am sad for our ******* that his ******* doesn't want any part. It understand as he was looking for a hookup and not to be a ******* again. I haven't been on much with all the negativity on this post since it just makes me feel bad. Good news is the baby is super healthy and growing like a weed
Glad to hear that you and the baby are doing well! Sucks about the negativity that your getting! Hope everything is going well!

I would hope that everyone that you want to will accept what has happened. When I was 35 I was using an IUD for birth control and it had worked for several years but my husband is not long enough to reach my cervix. When I decided to cheat on my husband with 2 black guys they were so big they knocked my IUD out of position and I got pregnant. The wife of one of the guys was my best friend and she had encouraged me to have sex with her husband. Anyway she was the first person I called to tell her I was pregnant. Her and her husband came to my house and we sat talking for 2 hours. They assured me that they would do all they could to help. They even offered to adopt the baby when it was born. Why because he was the *******, the other guy had had a vasectomy.
How does this concern you because I told the 2 of them that I was having the baby and would keep it. I knew that it would cause plenty of trouble in my family but that my husband and his family would accept it as is. I knew my husband well enough to know that he would be a great ******* to MY baby. When I went to see my Dr. who was a very good friend we had a very good talk and I told her the ******* was black. She wasn't worried to much about that. She was more worried about my well being and the baby's well being. Sorry to say I lost the baby at 4 weeks and my husband didn't know for 20 years it wasn't his. When he did find out he was mad because I didn't tell him but he said that he really wished I hadn't lost the baby.
I am very thankful you and they baby are doing good and I am proud of you for your decision to keep the baby and to tell everyone. Also I envy you very much.

A very Happy Phyliss

Last edited:
so we introduced ourselves a few months ago. After lots of flakes and time wasted (driving mind you) we've had our 1st, second and third encounters since. Wow, this lifestyle is not for the faint of heart. As I write this I also feel compelled to share our new issue. We've been on birth control for quite some time. No issues ever. Well as im sure you can deduct from the mention of it...we're now expecting! Wonderful news till I realized the dad could be one of 2 men. Has anybody ever had this happen, any insight? It's pretty crazy and I can't really share with anybody. The pregnancy is helping my butt tho :) thanks for input
You said you have been on birth control for some time and then say she is pregnant... This is confusing..

so we introduced ourselves a few months ago. After lots of flakes and time wasted (driving mind you) we've had our 1st, second and third encounters since. Wow, this lifestyle is not for the faint of heart. As I write this I also feel compelled to share our new issue. We've been on birth control for quite some time. No issues ever. Well as im sure you can deduct from the mention of it...we're now expecting! Wonderful news till I realized the dad could be one of 2 men. Has anybody ever had this happen, any insight? It's pretty crazy and I can't really share with anybody. The pregnancy is helping my butt tho :) thanks for input
Very sexy! Nice ass

....I don't think you've really realized, yet, just how serious this is IF this is all fact. This kind of event impacts your families, friends, jobs, (practically anyone you associate with), and probably the eventual future of your marriage. Not to mention what your baby will face as he/she grows up. Its one thing to have a biracial baby through a biracial marriage, or even a baby through another white male affair, but what you're going to be running into, being married to a white male and carrying a black baby, is a lot of biasness from many of those (above). Maybe its time to create an "insemination" story to go along with your conception.
....Of course, there are those who simply feed off this form of sensationalism.
....For the baby's sake, I hope it works out for the best for all of you.

The insemination story might have been the best solution.

Last edited:
Well the potential fathers are my husband and our most recent "friend" my husband knows and is well aware, his Xanax intake is proof enough. I'm currently 11.5 weeks pregnant so there's really no choice but to accept the responsibilities that come with the actions we've taken. It's quite a bit to digest as I'm sure you can imagine.
EDIT; just read your response OP

I would sincerely urge you to seek help from a professional For the ******* sake and your husband. you are extremely lucky he his committed to you. The kid will start to ask questions and it will not be easy. Be prepared.

People come here for a fantasy. Bringing a new life in to this world is anything but fantasy. Do not expect anything SANE when you post these type of things. Just imagine that most people reading this have their cock out...

Last edited:
Back