Serious problems lol

congrats on the baby I was going to ask don't you have some what of an idea who's it is. When my wife and I stared playing with others she became pregnant after a 3 some with a close friend. She assured me it was not his but after the kid was born we caught him really staring at the baby

I agree this is a serious problem. Not sure I'd be able to muster an "lol" though. Not sure of your ages but guessing there might be both sides of grandparents, maybe some aunts and uncles, etc. plus your neighbors and friends. If you find out in advance and can figure out how to frame this in a way that won't shock the heck out of them I would recommend doing so.

When the baby is coming into the world you are hoping and expecting that it will be an atmosphere filled with love and joy. If those close to you walk in having no idea what's up love and joy will be down the list of emotions in the room. First thought from everyone will be that you cheated on your husband, broke your marital vows etc. which will make you the definite bad guy. When you quickly explain that you and your husband swing, and he's fully supportive of you fucking other men, you both might (I don't know the personalities involve) be viewed in a negative light, but probably they'll look at your husband as a "weirdo."

I would be freaked the heck out if I was your husband. If you kept this on the down low so far there's probably a good reason for doing so. I know someone said they hoped it was your lovers baby, but I hope the exact opposite. If you want to be open about your lifestyle down the road it would be preferable to do that in a more planned way without introducing a baby into the equation. Let's be honest here, it's likely our parents were into some kinky ******* (freakyness didn't just start with our generation) but they kept that stuff on the downlow.

I wish you the best regardless of who the ******* is. Either way this baby wasn't conceived through cheating (in the traditional sense), nor through *******, so that's a positive. Just hoping you don't have a truckload of explaining to do.

This reminds me of a story my ex girlfriend's ******* told years ago. He was doing a OB rotation as a resident and he got called in to deliver a baby. He met the ******* in the "waiting room" (this was back in the late 60's) then went in to deliver the baby. He was telling her to push, everything was going well, then the mom-to-be saw his eyes get as big as dinner plates. She asked him, "is the baby black??" He just nodded his head slowly. Then she yelled, "Oh *******!" And started to freak out. He called hospital security just in case and he said it was good he did.

congrats on the baby I was going to ask don't you have some what of an idea who's it is. When my wife and I stared playing with others she became pregnant after a 3 some with a close friend. She assured me it was not his but after the kid was born we caught him really staring at the baby
I'm leaning towards my husband since we are very active but the only variable is our friend. I don't know, going to get the ******* test done tomorrow but it's a one week wait for results

So we had the ******* work done Tuesday and after explaining the situation to my doctor she got the ******* test done on me and my husband to "cross identify" the Dna. They called me back in this morning and explained all the information that they retrieved. My baby is a 100 percent healthy boy. Also, my baby will have a darker skin tone. Hubby knows and remains supportive but going from a what if to a for sure is just crazy. Still trying to figure out what to tell family ect. Just figured I'd give anybody an update!

So we had the ******* work done Tuesday and after explaining the situation to my doctor she got the ******* test done on me and my husband to "cross identify" the Dna. They called me back in this morning and explained all the information that they retrieved. My baby is a 100 percent healthy boy. Also, my baby will have a darker skin tone. Hubby knows and remains supportive but going from a what if to a for sure is just crazy. Still trying to figure out what to tell family ect. Just figured I'd give anybody an update!
What about "you couldn't have a baby and you applied to the sperm bank to have a baby. Then you can tell that they planted the wrong sperm but you don't want to sue the sperm bank because you accept your baby as how he is."

I think honesty is the best thing to tell friends and family! Most should understand since it is 2017 and people have different views in lifestyles then they did in the past! Plus when you are honest you will see who really loves and cares for you, your hubby and your new baby boy! Plan on loosing some friends and some negativity. Most people will come around if they truly care about you and the baby! Hope you have sexy and healthy pregnancy! Hope to see some pics of the baby bump in the future! Plus like you said in your earlier post you might get more of the 8.5 inches of black magic a little more. Have you told your black lover that you confirmed that your having his baby?

I think honesty is the best thing to tell friends and family! Most should understand since it is 2017 and people have different views in lifestyles then they did in the past! Plus when you are honest you will see who really loves and cares for you, your hubby and your new baby boy! Plan on loosing some friends and some negativity. Most people will come around if they truly care about you and the baby! Hope you have sexy and healthy pregnancy! Hope to see some pics of the baby bump in the future! Plus like you said in your earlier post you might get more of the 8.5 inches of black magic a little more. Have you told your black lover that you confirmed that your having his baby?
Not yet

Hahahaha we will see. I don't even feel sexy, I'm in love with my husband and carrying another mans baby :( but I'd be lying if I did think about this leading to a more time with the biological ******* .

What about "you couldn't have a baby and you applied to the sperm bank to have a baby. Then you can tell that they planted the wrong sperm but you don't want to sue the sperm bank because you accept your baby as how he is."
I don't know that is the best route to take but who knows

....I don't think you've really realized, yet, just how serious this is IF this is all fact. This kind of event impacts your families, friends, jobs, (practically anyone you associate with), and probably the eventual future of your marriage. Not to mention what your baby will face as he/she grows up. Its one thing to have a biracial baby through a biracial marriage, or even a baby through another white male affair, but what you're going to be running into, being married to a white male and carrying a black baby, is a lot of biasness from many of those (above). Maybe its time to create an "insemination" story to go along with your conception.
....Of course, there are those who simply feed off this form of sensationalism.
....For the baby's sake, I hope it works out for the best for all of you.

Back