serious only,how long a bull last with a white cuckold couple?AND COULD THESE RELATIONSHIPS LASTS

You're right for some white couples! // but truful cock size keep most looking ,after stretching out wife pussy u don't stop !!

I wonder how frequently you met with your women in these couples, and if there was any connection between the couples ( as in, did you perhaps get referrals based on performance?).

are you also saying you juggled and maintained these relationships over the same time period?

if i may ask, I'm curious what ended these arrangements.

I wonder how frequently you met with your women in these couples, and if there was any connection between the couples ( as in, did you perhaps get referrals based on performance?).

are you also saying you juggled and maintained these relationships over the same time period?

if i may ask, I'm curious what ended these arrangements.[ the couples want more and bigger cocks after wife been stretched many bbc bull' s ( that's the excitement of this life style !

We have been in this lifestyle for over 15 years. Over that time we've had only 2 bulls who lasted, one for 4 yrs, the other for a bit longer, so I can't really complain. Yes, it does take work and LOTS of communication. I fear what's happened over the years however is that this has become such a popular fetish that many if not most of the Black Bulls, especially the younger ones are not into any kind of long term thing because there are sooo many women out there who are simply satisfied with getting some big dick and then off to the next one. No judgment there, just my opinion of what's happening based on my own experiences.

the prospects for a longer term kind of thing must be powerfully tied to the level of pure attraction and sexual chemistry. Someone who moves you. And no matter how pervasive and available the one-off encounter may have become, however appealing and exciting the variety of that may be for bulls and wives alike, someone who really DOES IT for you, a known quantity, has to be hard to beat. No one is immune to that.

On the other hand, it really could be something like having a boyfriend. I guess it's about balance and what everyone involved wants. The frequency would be a factor too. I think the chances for a longer term thing would be better if the wife and lover are meeting only once in a while, perhaps no more than every 2-3 months. That might be just right for keeping things hot between them in all the ways that matter, but also cool in other ways that matter. Again, finding that balance.

Last edited:
Hmmm well I can tell you that we've been to Hedonism in Jamaica and it wasn't hard to find a bull. I also understand that is some areas of Africa it's become quite the business for white women to travel on vacation for this exact purpose.

the workers or locals? Are they always around the resort?

It really all depends on who you are and when you go, as to what happens at Hedonism. If you are the outgoing type you are going to have a lot of fun. If you are more reserved, maybe not as much fun. People go to Hedonism to have a good time. There are times when a lot of lifestylers go, but there are other times when just average people go. You can have a good time there, and find what you want , if you make yourself available and are not just looking for sex. We have found that when you aren't looking for sex, it's everywhere.

Kind of like everywhere else in life. If you are outgoing you can have lots of fun. If you are reserved not so much. There are all sorts of events at Hedo that range from the kinky to the more subdued. Best thing to do is check it out for yourselves and plan to go when it strikes your fancy.

It really all depends on who you are and when you go, as to what happens at Hedonism. If you are the outgoing type you are going to have a lot of fun. If you are more reserved, maybe not as much fun. People go to Hedonism to have a good time. There are times when a lot of lifestylers go, but there are other times when just average people go. You can have a good time there, and find what you want , if you make yourself available and are not just looking for sex. We have found that when you aren't looking for sex, it's everywhere.
Thank you

We were involved with the first black man I fucked for a little over a year. He was the first true Bull that we met and he introduced us to the cuckold lifestyle. After out first encounter my husband agreed to let me see him alone, and he agreed to let me be available whenever my Bull wanted me. He moved to another state and we would love to find a replacement.

We were involved with the first black man I fucked for a little over a year. He was the first true Bull that we met and he introduced us to the

cuckold lifestyle. After out first encounter my husband agreed to let me see him alone, and he agreed to let me be available whenever my Bull wanted me. He moved to another state and Awe would love to find a replacement.
Are u guys still in need a true ( gentleman bull) inbox or leave email.

have been with my bull for past year and a half. he does share me with friends so its not like i dont get to experiment with //others....but shared only with his permission
// Do u feel anything from them " cause u should feel huge cocks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back