Sending wives home full

Would love it
My wife's bull lives near to us (less than 10 mins on foot) He comes to our house whenever he likes to fuck my wife. He often comes here in the midnight hours. He fucks my wife and then he goes to his house to sleep. Maria doesn't go to the bathroom to wash her pussy. I hug her and sleep besides her keeping her pussy full of her bull's cum. It's something very hot to both of us.

I have sent a few wives home to their husbands full. One guy used to ******* at a bar on the corner of my street, I would drive by and see his car in the parking lot of the bar,and think, enjoy your beer while I enjoy your wife buddy. For more than two years I pumped his wife's pussy full of my cum! Beer wasn't the only thing he drank! Lol

I have to say that I love sending my ladies home with a pussy full of cum. Nothing else does it as much for me. Letting hubby know full well that I fucked his wife bareback is awesome. I would love to be a fly on the wall to see her when she shows him her satisfied pussy.

J
Don’t know why, but apparently a lot of people saw this and liked it today. Lit me up. Ha. Still true.

J

My wife's bull lives near to us (less than 10 mins on foot) He comes to our house whenever he likes to fuck my wife. He often comes here in the midnight hours. He fucks my wife and then he goes to his house to sleep. Maria doesn't go to the bathroom to wash her pussy. I hug her and sleep besides her keeping her pussy full of her bull's cum. It's something very hot to both of us.
When my wife's bull fills her up, if he doesn't stay with her in our bed, she never cleans up after. If she wants cleaned i do it for her but other wise once we go to sleep and snuggle up, she still has black cum in her leaking out and usually still coating her throat too. She let's him use her however he wants and I get to have his leftovers! She's currently pregnant by him rn so no need to use protection... not like she did before anyways. Lol

I learned long time ago what it was for
I can tell you been knowing that truth for a long time nothing more beautiful and telling than a whore with a loose well abused pussy and ass to show for it. Damn I wish more ladies were proud to hardly feel a white cock and need that hung bbc bull cock to feel satisfied

I have sent a few wives home to their husbands full. One guy used to ******* at a bar on the corner of my street, I would drive by and see his car in the parking lot of the bar,and think, enjoy your beer while I enjoy your wife buddy. For more than two years I pumped his wife's pussy full of my cum! Beer wasn't the only thing he drank! Lol
Whenever my wife has sex at her bull's house, she returns home with her pussy full of his cum. It is my duty, as a cuckold husband, to clean her with my tongue while relaxing on bed. In the beginning I didn't want to do it. But now it's my pleasure cleaning my wife's used pussy. And her pleasure too, of course.

Back