Sending wives home full

bethbb, I have to agree with you. I love doing bareback on women.. I can feel tbe warth of interior of the pussy aswell as the pussy muscles contacting...which makes me want to fuck more. And yes, the feeling of my cum cream oozing within her W.A.P....her garage. Oozing down the leg...its a turn on for me. Especially if it's a cuckhold couple watching the "sissy" hubby do clean up duty. Cum aren't just for titties and facials lol..bbc cum far more superior than white boi( elmers glue) sperm.

Every time my Bull has me, I go home (with hubby, who watched) full. I kind of think it's rude for the woman to clean out immediately after her Bull has had her. In fact, I kind of think of it as a kind of 'gift' from him to me!

I then go to bed (it's usually after midnight) still full as hubby loves going to sleep beside me knowing what I have inside. I usually don't clean out until the next morning.

We've been doing this for over a year.

Every time my Bull has me, I go home (with hubby, who watched) full. I kind of think it's rude for the woman to clean out immediately after her Bull has had her. In fact, I kind of think of it as a kind of 'gift' from him to me!

I then go to bed (it's usually after midnight) still full as hubby loves going to sleep beside me knowing what I have inside. I usually don't clean out until the next morning.

I would clean you out before you fell asleep.

You seem like such perfedt fit

100% agreement.
I want my nut INSIDE the white girl’s stomach, vag or anus and I want it to stay there.

if her husband/boyfriend was generous enough to share his wife/girlfriend , he should let my gift stay INSIDE her.

Back