Sending wives home full

100% agreement.
I want my nut INSIDE the white girl’s stomach, vag or anus and I want it to stay there.

if her husband/boyfriend was generous enough to share his wife/girlfriend , he should let my gift stay INSIDE her.
You mean you don't like even if hubby clean up with his tongue? (if I understood well, @Dblinsey meant clean with water and soap)
From my point of view, I love if the bull left his gift inside my wife but also I love if she share part of her gift with me 😜 :love:

When my wife first started fucking black men she would come home dripping with their cum but I only knew because she was standing in the bathroom changing and talking about how tired she was from work and I could see it running down her legs as she was taking off her clothes to put on others. It was pretty obvious with her pussy red and swollen and Just smelled like sex when she kissed me. Then she was on birth control... now she's not and it got her pregnant. But that's what loving to be filled up well get you i guess. At least she thinks she knows who's it is, she's got a regular bull so most likely him.

Back