Seduced Aggressively

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
It all started so innocently ... the more I got hit on the more I wanted it...
My husband would ******* if he knew of my secret desire.
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
Give in to those urges....get black owned and NEVER have sex with hubby again.

I think thats what I want.. I would like to be pursued and seduced aggressively if that makes any sense... almost passionately.... relentlessly pushed... i think then i will finally over come my fears and give it up to the black man... every day I find them more sexy then the day before....
Just wanted to get that off my chest and where better then our community. View attachment 1170850
Line us up, fuck after fuck, pounding after pounding as you're dripping with black seed. Send you home all sweaty and used. Hubby asks where you been "really stressed...long work out."

Wow...you look amazing would love to have you

You'll be having several babies from me.....right now

You have a great body

:happy:

Fully understand it was exactly the approach of African men when we were in Zimbabwe and it was a tactic that worked it. It seemed that most white women withstood this approach for between 3 and 6 months then usually, whatever their background, their panties slid off,

My first IR was a combination of a pretty relentless chase and a reaction to my bfs pressure. He wanted me to go with other guys, but only white - even though we lived in London at the time, as a Russian guy he was quite racist. There was a guy at work that was really interested in me, and kept trying - he was attractive to me but I didn't want to cheat, but he kept chipping away. My bf was really suspicious and realised this guy was into me pretty early, and because he wasn't white, he didn't want me to do anything - but at the same time he wanted me to go with white guys and kept on and on. Eventually the combination made me crack and since then everything changed completely...

Back